spudaid
    spudaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

betonline thoughts

I have been with betjam for years was going to hook up with BetOnline would like others thoughts on their payouts, site, etc.

xstud
    xstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Stable book, you will get paid. Fee's are definitely on the higher side for payouts.

I know a lot of people have complained about the site before and last football season the site was kind of broken from time to time, I personally never had any big issues but it was not a #1 out for me. Bonuses are ok. Better books out there IMO.

I recommend using the search function here, a lot of bad press has hit the book lately. I have not read the threads so I am not familiar with the issue. However, when quite a few threads pop up it is always a concern.

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

Just deposited there this past week. Depositing was a breeze and I had every set up in minutes!

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Fairly solid book, they have improved a lot and have fairly decent customer support.

Be warned the rollover is pretty high on their bonus/freeplay.

Kaka
    Kaka's Avatar Become A Pro!

high roll over and insane withdrawlfees, other than that fine, and youŽll get you money if you win!

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

The time frame of a few months before football season, BOL seemed to be dragging their feet to the last moment of the quoted withdrawl times. Rarely was it before..most things were on the quoted x amount of business days. I think at one time there was a 15 day business time frame for checks.

I dont know about it now...Also to my knowledge everyone was paid