AnonymousAnomaly
    AnonymousAnomaly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Impressed w/ Heritage

I like the options, lines aren't bad, and best of all I got paid in 5 HOURS yesterday! Granted the fee was a bit steep for **, but it was the fastest I've ever received my money (Legends still took a day with **) so after bouncing around a few books I've found my new home

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

I am sure you have a reason for already withdrawing funds? Unless you have a nest-egg still left in Heritage, what's the logic for that transaction?
    Funding is a bitch! And there's those ##@** fees for withdrawing!

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Deposit options are crap.

AnonymousAnomaly
    AnonymousAnomaly's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been doing pretty well lately and I need the $ for some personal expenses, but yeah so far so good with them. Guess the funding thing wasn't an issue for me since I had a carryover from The Greek.

Tilt360
    Tilt360's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still waiting for my check to arrive did a withdrawn on Wed morning. CC said it take 5 to 7 day or maybe less. Hopefully by tuesday the check arrive.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I am sure you have a reason for already withdrawing funds? Unless you have a nest-egg still left in Heritage, what's the logic for that transaction?
    Funding is a bitch! And there's those ##@** fees for withdrawing!
    I withdrew twice.Common sense says why would you leave all your funds that you had with 2 trusted books in a place you know nothing about?Nothing against Heritage and so far they are OK but the way things are going,I'd rather keep the risk to a minimum.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Not sure about your logic, but if you're scared of any Books, you must be new to the game?
    If you read about Heritage [you must have?], you should know they have a great reputation.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 08-13-11 at 05:11 PM.

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Great reputation..........so did Betjam and look what happened to them.....if u have lots of $$ withdraw and keep fund low....it all depends how u roll.....build it up and withdraw again.....quite simple really.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10455

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Not sure about your logic, but if you're scared of any Books, you must be new to the game?
    If you read about Heritage [you must have?], you should they have a great reputation.
    Been playing since the 70s,offshore since 95,not new,just smart.Only thing I've ever heard is Heritage is a losers only book so I reiterate,why in the hell would I leave the funds from 2 books I played with for 6 years in a book that I don't know anything about.You play your way and I'll play mine and lets leave at that.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I like that they have 2nd half betting for baseball.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I too have taken withdrawls from Heritage this month, Im in the crowd of being leary of leaving to much $ in my only book right now. I see no problem funding Heritage, they accept cashiers checks via fed ex, and thats a pretty simple process,JMO.

later

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should never have to pay for a withdrawal , I never have or will.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I have never paid for a withdrawal from Heritage.I guess it depends on deposit methods etc.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Top-notch book. They are getting back up to speed after the Greek/BJ migration.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I like them so far in the few weeks im with them , just requested and not even gonna think about it.

koz-man
    Medula Oblongata
    koz-man's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11971

The only thing I don't like is the time stamp -west coast time. Is there a way to set event times? I'm in the East

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Betjamaica was better than This site before.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post
    Great reputation..........so did Betjam and look what happened to them....
    You mean they decided to stop serving the U.S., transferred all the funds to another reputable book, allowed withdrawals without any rollover, many of the senior staff from BetJamaica is now at Heritage as well.

Yeah. look what happened to them.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by jackkkk2009 View Post
    Betjamaica was better than This site before.
    I disagree. more lines at Heritage. more options (you can parlay first 5 innings MLB, MLB props, soccer totals, Tennis matchups besides just the big tourneys, etc.)

The only thing I will miss is the Loyalty Reward Wagers after every 100 bets and the 16% rebate. Only giving bonuses on $300+ deposits is kinda meh.