jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

I'm running out of UK bookies

William Hill,Stan James,Victor Chandler,Eurobet...... after my balance at them shows slight profit they showed me the door out .Is there any chance to fight back such bookies?

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Not really I am afraid - they are a business like any other and if they dont want to deal with you then sadly there isnt much you can do about it, just win what you can and move onto the next one...

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Bet365, they will limit you BUT if you don't play for like a year or two they lift it, at least it my case they did but I very very rarely use them. They are the KING of Asian Handicap betting.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by jozomir View Post
    William Hill,Stan James,Victor Chandler,Eurobet...... after my balance at them shows slight profit they showed me the door out .Is there any chance to fight back such bookies?
    did you shop for their best prices or arb?

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    did you shop for their best prices or arb?
    Doesnt necessarily matter - more often than not the book won't distinguish between the two as usually the Arb price is also the Best price as well.

jozomir

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Doesnt necessarily matter - more often than not the book won't distinguish between the two as usually the Arb price is also the Best price as well.

jozomir

Skybet limited me to zero €,Boylesports also(after one bet),Bet 365 to few €.........

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    Bet365, they will limit you BUT if you don't play for like a year or two they lift it, at least it my case they did ......
    certainly not my experience ... I still found it difficult after about 4 years to bet even $3.65 !

they'd closed my old account and so I had to open a new one to test them out .. but they remembered me!

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

there is really no way.
    but still you will get very good prices at betfair or ponnacle, or asian bookies for soccer handicaps.
    you cant chase steam forever, but you can always get very good price if you shop.

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

It seems the UK bookies are quick to limit you to peanuts. I always imagined that the Brits would be more fair in this regard what with their legalised and regulated sports gambling industry. That's one thing some of the US facing books still have in their arsenal and that is, they are not afraid to take some action...at least for a while.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20351

Quote Originally Posted by kisado View Post
    It seems the UK bookies are quick to limit you to peanuts. I always imagined that the Brits would be more fair in this regard what with their legalised and regulated sports gambling industry. That's one thing some of the US facing books still have in their arsenal and that is, they are not afraid to take some action...at least for a while.
    Yep, and now they're in the course of taking over all the Aussie books too and the same thing's happening here.

Thankfully we've still got Pinnacle, SBO and the exchanges.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    certainly not my experience ... I still found it difficult after about 4 years to bet even $3.65 !

they'd closed my old account and so I had to open a new one to test them out .. but they remembered me!

Raven66
    Raven66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 685

Quote Originally Posted by jozomir View Post
    Who cares about UK bookies............try Pinnacle.........never need a UK book again!!!!

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Raven66 View Post

Who cares about UK bookies............try Pinnacle.........never need a UK book again!!!!
    Pinnacle is for sure the best , but you dont have props like uk bookies you can have more that 100beting option for any simple game.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Never heard about Betfair, Betdaq, Matchbook. Have you?

jozomir

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    Pinnacle is for sure the best , but you dont have props like uk bookies you can have more that 100beting option for any simple game.
    Yes,that's way I like UK(euro) bookies.If Pinnacle would have such betting options I would never opened account at any other book.