I know, it's not the same for all Books, but for USA gamers, what works best in your opinion?

Different world out there in gaming land. Hey, it's almost like the Books are exquisite hookers, and you join for the fun, the ride, and the ecstasy. You pay throw the nose, and still have to desperately find a way to fund the Madam!"

After feeling like a criminal, while finally getting to the right funding method, you then must, win, withdraw,and pray everything will work out as swift and safe as when you sent that hard-earned money.

Well let me tell you: It won't!
There will be fees. Your fast sent in funds coming in reverse, will be later than late.

The Books avoid most of those nuisances! The ones where someone "actually" wins. Thus, eliminating that slow boat to China winning payment to be sent out. Must easier and more pleasant for them, too.
And don't you love it when you lost your as* on some really, really, bad-luck game? Overtimes are my favorites!
Then, when you call to, again, fund that Book, God, he's so nice and seems much different than the coke-headed a-hole you were convinced he was before that murderous hard-luck loss you took.

That is the life of the "professional gambler!" Are you one?