Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Hate waiting Bookmaker to grade Tennis picks.

It's almost always I have to wait more than an hour for them to grade my tennis picks.

And whenever I go livechatting with them, they always said wager department is currently grading my play but yet not graded until minimum 2 hours passed.

I hate them for slow grading but love them for fast payout.
    I guess there's no choice but to wait long long hours to be graded.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

BetMaker is the same way, took them over an hour to credit my Dale Earnhardt Jr over Kasey Kahne wager last Sunday :-(

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Oh come on... you will get paid eventually, does an hour or two really make a difference? I placed a bet on volleyball the other day at bet365. They even had the match live - so they did have the scores... my pre-match bet took hour+ to get graded, while my live in-play wager was graded right after the match was finished. In any case... this is really a non-issue unless you're talking about 12+ hours or days.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by jairocon View Post
    Oh come on... you will get paid eventually, does an hour or two really make a difference? I placed a bet on volleyball the other day at bet365. They even had the match live - so they did have the scores... my pre-match bet took hour+ to get graded, while my live in-play wager was graded right after the match was finished. In any case... this is really a non-issue unless you're talking about 12+ hours or days.
    quite agree

especially when betting tennis when matches can start several hours later than expected, be delayed due to rain or even postponed to the next day

if you're serious about your betting you should be making provision for such contingencies by ensuring you have sufficient funds in your account for your level of wagering

bobbywaves

It makes a big difference when I bet my whole bankroll on a nascar arb & need it to be graded in a timely fashion, so I can bet Sunday night baseball. It's not too much to ask to grade wagers in a timely manner.

deeshen13
    deeshen13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

bankroll management bobby waves...

todd73nj
    todd73nj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1885

Bankroll management is a perfect response to this whole thread. Even if you are arbing - doesnt blowing out one account slow down your arbing anyway? Need to move money. And if you happen to be a US Player.. that money movement is getting damn near impossible.

But if you know they grade slow - leave the amount free that you want to bet on the next time slots games!

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still should be graded quicker.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    It makes a big difference when I bet my whole bankroll on a nascar arb & need it to be graded in a timely fashion, so I can bet Sunday night baseball. It's not too much to ask to grade wagers in a timely manner.
    This is where the problem comes in. Granted everyone can argue that you should leave money for your Sunday night baseball play BUT how many of us gamblers are faced with a situation like Bobby? You have $1000 in your account and want to let it ride. You take a $1000 Nascar play and if it wins want to roll it onto whatever coin we flip for the Sunday night baseball game and hope to go from $1000 to $3500 in two bets. This has happened to me several times with soccer. Sure we all know it will get graded and winners paid but when it is a major soccer or nascar event it isn't hard for someone to check the results quickly and post. Easy to see both sides of the argument though.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly.5Dimes doesn't keep you waiting but Tony is a Dick.

todd73nj

Quote Originally Posted by cyberinvestor View Post
    This is where the problem comes in. Granted everyone can argue that you should leave money for your Sunday night baseball play BUT how many of us gamblers are faced with a situation like Bobby? You have $1000 in your account and want to let it ride. You take a $1000 Nascar play and if it wins want to roll it onto whatever coin we flip for the Sunday night baseball game and hope to go from $1000 to $3500 in two bets. This has happened to me several times with soccer. Sure we all know it will get graded and winners paid but when it is a major soccer or nascar event it isn't hard for someone to check the results quickly and post. Easy to see both sides of the argument though.
    You must have a lot of disposable income.

So what happens when you blow out your accounts? then you wait a week to get money deposited?

Im sure this "all-in" on every bet issue is not very common. And if it is, the waiting on grading will be mostly losers. Definately not a long term successful strategy!

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Exactly.5Dimes doesn't keep you waiting but Tony is a Dick.
    doesn't matter with 5dimes as they have running if bets. don't understand why more books don't have them.

todd73nj

Do that many of you guys really go all in that waiting 30 mins for a bet to be graded really makes that much of a difference?

cyberinvestor

Quote Originally Posted by todd73nj View Post
    Do that many of you guys really go all in that waiting 30 mins for a bet to be graded really makes that much of a difference?
    The argument I was making and I think the base point, regardless of a person's income or financial situation, is why does it take a book over an hour or two sometimes to grade a major event. I have had English Premier League soccer whose scores are everywhere. These books (if you look at the pictures tours done by SBR) all have TV's around with sports on. I am sure they have ESPN on and can get the immediate results. So why take an hour to grade Nascar when the results are probably on the TV right in front of the linesman's face.

todd73nj

The argument I was making and I think the base point, regardless of a person's income or financial situation, is why does it take a book over an hour or two sometimes to grade a major event. I have had English Premier League soccer whose scores are everywhere. These books (if you look at the pictures tours done by SBR) all have TV's around with sports on. I am sure they have ESPN on and can get the immediate results. So why take an hour to grade Nascar when the results are probably on the TV right in front of the linesman's face.
    Major event? Nascar matchups? Come on. Id expect that to take a while to grade

As far as EPL - If its a book that caters primarily to US players - I might expect it to take a little longer. I bet some International basketball on 5 dimes - and those national playoffs are huge events - took a while to get them graded.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Soccer and tennis always take forever at most books.

bobbywaves

Bankroll management is a perfect response to this whole thread. Even if you are arbing - doesnt blowing out one account slow down your arbing anyway? Need to move money. And if you happen to be a US Player.. that money movement is getting damn near impossible. But if you know they grade slow - leave the amount free that you want to bet on the next time slots games!
    Blowing out an account doesn't bother me, as I can transfer funds easily between Betmaker, DSI, & Bookmaker. If I find an arb, I'm obviously going to bet the max to take full advantage. I find it odd that it took Betmaker over an hour to grade when DSI graded the other side of the arb quickly. Apparently being in the same family, doesn't mean the same level of service.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Major event? Nascar matchups? Come on. Id expect that to take a while to grade As far as EPL - If its a book that caters primarily to US players - I might expect it to take a little longer. I bet some International basketball on 5 dimes - and those national playoffs are huge events - took a while to get them graded.
    doesn't matter at 5dimes they have rolling if bets.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Soccer and tennis always take forever at most books.
    not at Betfair

cyberinvestor

Major event? Nascar matchups? Come on. Id expect that to take a while to grade As far as EPL - If its a book that caters primarily to US players - I might expect it to take a little longer. I bet some International basketball on 5 dimes - and those national playoffs are huge events - took a while to get them graded.
    I am not hear to argue but "come on" right back to you. Nascar is always televised as a major event in the US every Sunday (or Saturday night). As soon as the race is final the order of finish is posted right on ESPN and NASCAR.com. In Vegas I can cash a Nascar ticket within less than 5 minutes after the race is over. I am fine with 20-30 minutes offshore but sometimes these can take well over an hour. 5Dimes can do it in minutes while Bookmaker can take an hour. Why? Pinnacle and Betfair are almost instantly.

I also understand and agree with your point about a US facing book and soccer but really that should have nothing to do with it. Getting soccer scores (especially EPL) is just as easy on Don Best as is getting an NFL final. With all this technology I understand a Turkish basketball score taking an hour since that isn't exactly covered on ESPN or Don Best. But EPL is updated instantly all over.

todd73nj

I am not hear to argue but "come on" right back to you. Nascar is always televised as a major event in the US every Sunday (or Saturday night). As soon as the race is final the order of finish is posted right on ESPN and NASCAR.com. In Vegas I can cash a Nascar ticket within less than 5 minutes after the race is over. I am fine with 20-30 minutes offshore but sometimes these can take well over an hour. 5Dimes can do it in minutes while Bookmaker can take an hour. Why? Pinnacle and Betfair are almost instantly.

I also understand and agree with your point about a US facing book and soccer but really that should have nothing to do with it. Getting soccer scores (especially EPL) is just as easy on Don Best as is getting an NFL final. With all this technology I understand a Turkish basketball score taking an hour since that isn't exactly covered on ESPN or Don Best. But EPL is updated instantly all over.

Of course its on every Sunday - but you cant even consider it being a major betting event. NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB.Outside of that.. Im not sure nascar fits in a a wagering event in popularity.

And obscure Intl basketball.. Ive waited hours on 5 dimes. Im just happy to have any place that services me as an American player. And any US player should feel the same. If you are a Non-US player - and want to not wait.. plenty of options!

todd73nj

FWIW..

Im still waiting for a prop on the PGA Championship to be graded at 5dimes. Only noticed now when I logged in - not that Im actually sitting here waiting for it to be graded.

LordVodka

I am still waiting for them to grade a soccer bet from 4 hours ago.

LordVodka

12 hours since soccer game ended and Bookmaker still has not graded my bet. I told live chat 8 hours ago and they said they are getting to it. This is ridiculous.