iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline

Waited on live chat tonight for 22 minutes until I grew tired of waiting, that's A+ service IMO.

Really earning that rating SBR but I guess as long as the check arrives each month, its business as usual.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

to be fair it is quite late.. all books have business hours bud....

-stash
    Points Awarded:

mw00 gave secretstash 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

I do admit u do have to wait on live chat with them, but they are still a great book.

iceminers26

was earlier on in night... and trust me, I have a list a mile long about things that don't seem right with this book.

Heck, this might be the new BEtEd/Covers in a month time... just my feeling on the matter

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

"I'll be right with you"
    "Thank you for waiting"
    "One moment please"

Worst live chat I've ever experienced, and not just once

iceminers26

I won't make the entire list because quite frankly I don't care anymore about this book but will give you the only one that matters:

Payouts = longer than 1 month

How the fk they have an SBR rating of B+ with that timeframe is sickening... money talks boys

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I won't make the entire list because quite frankly I don't care anymore about this book but will give you the only one that matters:

Payouts = longer than 1 month

How the fk they have an SBR rating of B+ with that timeframe is sickening... money talks boys
    They deserve B+ Rating IMO...

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their customer service is terrible. You have to wait half an hour for a simple yes or no question

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Agree

B at the Max

CS stinks, and when you do get them they have no clue on what is going on..

Better service out of Easystreet..

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

BetOnline is a c book at best......... dont believe all the sbr ratings
    Points Awarded:

eyeball gave firedawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jesus Christ gave firedawg 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    BetOnline is a c book at best......... dont believe all the sbr ratings
    i have my fair share of problems with betonline, largely there inability to send reasonable priced fast payouts (3 weeks+ for check and twice the check never even arrived). having said that, there live chat is better then most IMO.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

Ive been looking at this book as well..they offer prepaid **** cards, but haven't been able to find an "international and online" gift card.. Anyone else having this problem?

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline is ok, i tried their chat and yes, they take their time to answer. I did not join them at the end, but they have improved from a year ago. Definitely not a "A" (if such a thing exists) book. Money guides any rating or advertisement so dont focus too much on that.

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

We've had a massive amount of chats since launching poker; hence have recently been overwhelmed and there were some delays.
    Apologies for that.

We're hiring like mad and training in a big hurry to keep up with the enormous growth surge we're seeing--if you've been here a while you'll know we take great pride in our customer service and we are totally committed to returning to our previous levels. And we will.

Cheers
    Alex

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Can you let us know when that will be?

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    We've had a massive amount of chats since launching poker; hence have recently been overwhelmed and there were some delays.
    Apologies for that.

We're hiring like mad and training in a big hurry to keep up with the enormous growth surge we're seeing--if you've been here a while you'll know we take great pride in our customer service and we are totally committed to returning to our previous levels. And we will.

Cheers
    Alex
    alex- can the customers expect change in the check payout times or will 15 BUSINESS days be the way it is at betonline in the near future? also, any though to getting rid of the book to book transfer LARGE FEES (or at least make them a reasonable amount??)

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

We hate those slow checks too--we know what it's like to be waiting for your winnings! We are in advanced discussions with some new parties who promise much faster delivery, but these days finding partners in this area you can trust is a huge challenge, as you can imagine. But we have a TEAM working on it as a top priority for the season; I'll proudly announce when we reduce our published payment times to a better level.

We DO always pay; and soon we'll paying a lot faster.

Cheers
    Alex

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by BetOnline View Post
    . Cheers Alex
    Alex,

Can you please confirm why there is a $250 fee for a book to book transfer to 5Dimes? When Tony was asked where there would be such a large fee, he said "that's ridiculous" so I dont think it's due to fees to move money.

lambchopno
    lambchopno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I called BOL to receive their verdict of whether or not I will be paid after 2 months of play with me depositing with my CC-losing, deposit with my CC-losing, depositing with my CC-losing and depositing with my CC and winning. They asked for verification of my identity. I sent every image of my 4 ************. Some had my company name and my name(I'm the owner of the company) the others did not have my company name. The SUPERVISOR FOR BOL said I will be stiffed!

The reason today, which is different than the other reasons I received, was because 2 ************ had my company name(which I own the company) This was reason #4 for why I was being stiffed. The 1st reason was because my card was blurry. The 2nd reason was because one of my cards was misspelled(but they forgot that I pre-authorised that before I deposited) so that reason sucked too. So today was the day, after two weeks of trying to request a payout, we hear the reason best suited t fit them.

I asked where this was in the rules and they replied that everything is at BOL discretion. I found out about this Taco Stand SB from SBR. Please Do Not Try and Become Forum Pro by depositing to BOL! They will not pay you! The last time I submitted a complaint with SBR was WSEX before their problems. Somehow those posts 3 years ago are missing and I'm only a member since 2010? Justin please do not continue to let BOL butter your bread and let them stiff your followers. The next person who gets stiffed may actually need it for a car payment.

lambchopno
    lambchopno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

No You Don't Pay. You Do Not Pay!