JohnPaulGosney
    JohnPaulGosney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betphoenix withdrawal news

Hi,

Well...I'm withdrawing some money from BetPhoneix over the next few weeks and I'm curious as to how everyone else's payouts are coming along.

I know there has been a lot of bad mouthing of BetPhoenix on SBR, but I personally have always had quick withdrawals, great customer services and reasonable lines (though I did get limited at the end).

However, I haven't made a withdrawal in a while and I'm waiting to see if the rumors are true or not. I'm not fussed about withdrawal method (as I've heard this is very relevant to payout time) so I will post updates on withdrawal times & whatever method they assign me (with BetPhoenix/SBR approval - shoot me an email if this isn't kosher) and let you know how it all goes.

Cheers, John Paul Gosney (Australia)

PS apologies for this being my first post here - I have been a long time lurker but only just got around to signing up and writing.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Did much business with Ph., excellent all-around.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello John and welcome!

The reports in the july live payouts thread seems to indicate anything from 48 hours to 11 days. You being from Australia I am guessing you would prefer some type of ewallet solution. If so then I think you need to be more patient than that. I think they only send cheques to the States so not sure what options that leaves you with.

jeter12171
    yankees
    jeter12171's Avatar Become A Pro!

these are the people that scare me all of a sudden first post asking about withdrawal methods from books

JohnPaulGosney

I contacted betphoenix a couple of days ago by phone and they told me that they are speaking with management to try and sort out the best withdrawal method for me and i am just waiting for an email from them. Unfortunately at the current rate of moneybookers payments (one 2k payment every 3 weeks) its a bit unrealistic to wait for my whole balance (I wont say how long it would take, but it would be a long while).

I'm reasonably optimistic. Everyone does seem to be getting paid by the looks of it, and depending how this process pans out will probably decide if I wanna stick some money back in there for the upcoming football season. hopefully they can give me a decent sized payout and i will keep you all posted.

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

It took me 7-8 weeks, multiple phone calls and emails to get paid a small 4-figure sum. YMMV.

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

its unrealistic in this modern age to wait for more than 2 business days for a payout the whole processor BS is just an excuse : books stall and delay in hope of you losing back the funds and last but not least they are making interests on the funds

ffeafeaaaaaaaaa
    ffeafeaaaaaaaaa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, on this modern age it is HARDER to get paid for the yanks. Processing is a pain for most books.

JohnPaulGosney

Betphoenix emailed me back and said they could give me a wire with a $60 fee attached each time. I'm hoping they are able to give me a slightly larger wire with a smaller fee though since my balance is fairly big there. I think this is fair since I have lost a bucket load of money there over the last few years.

Anyway, good news that they're cooperating. I've given my bank info and submitted a request for the withdrawal. I'll let you know what they say and when I receive my first payout.

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

keep us posted

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

To me, limits on wire size might indicate liquidity issues. I can understand a book not wanting to have excess funds sitting in an ewallet escrow, but the bank? For $60 a pop, I am wanting anywhere up to $10k per wire.

JohnPaulGosney

Am still waiting on withdrawal. Sent an email yesterday, its been 2weeks now waiting on the wire.

They've told me 7-14 business days. Hopefully will hit soon - bit worried that the money hasn't been deducted from my account yet.

Will post when it arrives.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

7-14 business days on a wire and they dont deduct the money!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Patience fellows. Phoenix stated 7 to 14 "business" days. That's a while, maybe 18 days? Why not call and ask about funds not updated? I believe I've seen that before?

On the come
    On the come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6499

Any updates on your payout?

ronibrown
    ronibrown's Avatar Become A Pro!

never experienced with ph

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

This morning I requested a withdraw from Bet Phoenix. Payout received same day.

JohnPaulGosney

Thanks for the interest

Yeah, they sent me an email over the weekend saying that my bank's BSB number had changed and they wanted the new one before they could process the first payment I gave them the new BSB number and asked them to send me both 4k payments that I'd requested in the first payout (so an 8k payout) so that I dont end up getting delayed by another 3 weeks. They seem pretty efficient with the emails & customer support- so not really worried. I am just waiting to hear back from them then I will post here to let you know what they say. As long as they don't delay the payments anymore I'm cool with it.

If they end up giving my payouts in a timely manner I will probably keep a bit of my balance there and keep playing with it.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Bet Phoenix Payout

Requested another Bet Phoenix payout yesterday. Cash in hand same day.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Requested another Bet Phoenix payout yesterday. Cash in hand same day.
    Noted !!

Thanks for sharing your experience in regards to payout at BetPhoenix (SBR Rated C) sir.

JohnPaulGosney

I've so far had 2 4k withdrawals processed and the third is on its way. So far its been really easy & within quoted time frame.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaulGosney View Post
    I've so far had 2 4k withdrawals processed and the third is on its way. So far its been really easy & within quoted time frame.
    Please keep us posted on your latest request sir.