mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

Line Shopping in Vegas

What would be the optimal strategy for checking out all unique lines in Vegas? Good info would help me determine where to stay for upcoming visits. Also, I will have a car, but realize that a lot of shopping can now be accomplished on foot due to all the recent consolidations.

Here is how one strategy might look.

1. Stay at Mirage and have car there.
    2. Take shuttle to TI.
    3. Cross LV Blvd on foot to Wynn / Encore
    4. Walk to Venetian
    5. Return to Mirage and get car and drive to Hilton......etc..etc.

Thanks!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by mr.ed View Post
    What would be the optimal strategy for checking out all unique lines in Vegas? Good info would help me determine where to stay for upcoming visits. Also, I will have a car, but realize that a lot of shopping can now be accomplished on foot due to all the recent consolidations. Here is how one strategy might look. 1. Stay at Mirage and have car there. 2. Take shuttle to TI. 3. Cross LV Blvd on foot to Wynn / Encore 4. Walk to Venetian 5. Return to Mirage and get car and drive to Hilton......etc..etc. Thanks!
    Probably the first question would be "is it worth all the work and hassle to shop in those Vegas sports-books?" I asked that question earlier and no one responded.

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

Good point....but I'm not talking about a daily grind. I come to Vegas periodically for special events and need to make the rounds before placing wagers, so it's necessary for me to visit them all.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

"

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

"