playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bethorizon/betjam-greek

Are these all the same now? I had account at all 3 and now when I access bet horizon they are only offering a 30%, I think free play bonus? Whats the best way to get the top perks? And if I access through bet horizon is it the same everywhere?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

No they are not the same.. They kind of suffered the same fate however..

Bethorizon was taken over by Heritage.
    BetJamaica closed up and sent their US players to Heritage. Everyone else sent to TheGreek.
    TheGreek sent their US players to Heritage. Everyone else can still play.

Not sure if heritage and BetHorizon have the exact same lines and options. I think originally Bethorizon was supposed to be open for everyone who signed up, so kind of a Heritage Lite version... but I think all that changed when they started the process of taking over TheGreek/BJ clients. Someone said it was invite only now anyway.

If you are after a bonus then I think your best bet is with Heritage if you are a US player. You should have received instructions by Heritage on account stuff probably.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

All same sh*t now

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

they are the same same identical lines the only difference bet horizon has loyalty program 1% back on volume 3 times a year in a free play heritage is much better though with all the bonuses and free contest they give

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.inpak View Post
    they are the same same identical lines the only difference bet horizon has loyalty program 1% back on volume 3 times a year in a free play heritage is much better though with all the bonuses and free contest they give
    I am looking for the best bonus policy. You are saying they are all the same but have different bonuses? How do I get access to heritage's best bonus.?

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Bet Horizon says they are invitation only now, crock of whore shit

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

As chopsticks says at his message,they are maybe the same company.