BLACKIE
    BLACKIE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Dusty,

We've been active in the forum for over 3 years yet you joined 1 month ago and you have an opinion. Surely if we were booting winning players the threads would be out there. What facts are your statements based on? When did you join RW?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blackie, don't forget to tell your girls I am the drummer for U2!

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Going pro with Blackie and RW. After talking to live support after a long time away from RW its clear they are a worthwhile shop for us rec bettors.

BigD
    BigD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKIE View Post
    Red,

My recollection of the events isn't quite the same as yours but let's not get into that. When we first launched RW we had a model and we followed. If players wanted to bet bigger amounts they simply needed to make larger deposits. We did this to avoid one hit wonders and shoot takers. Without any limitations or restriction on the rebates it just didn't make sense for us to let players go all in. Like any business we have adopted to better service players like yourself. If you choose or standard rebate you will still be limited to 50% max bet based on deposit amount, however if you choose our free play bonus or our enhanced rebate you can bet up to house limits 3k NFL, 2k NCAA Foots.
    You can bet the house limits unti you win and than they cut you and say your not a rec palyer

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

they have bad customer service but i did get paid from them ... you want a good legit book check out northbet.com love this book

First 12