kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Off Topic Maybe - But I love Live Betting

First let me say that I've had my money tied up in Wagerweb for far too long.

Thanks to this website, I was able to find other better books like BetOnline.com. And I love their MLB live betting. If you are patient you can pretty much set yourself up to have a large window to win and no window to lose, only juice.

Not to mention, after Bumgarner got rocked for 2 HR last night and then settled down, MLB live betting raised their under to 7.5, and with Cliff Lee on the mound, I jumped the max all over that, and of course, 2-0 final score.

Do any other books offer the kind of live betting betonline does? I've heard some things about 5dimes having live betting and a scoreboard?

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I love live betting on Bodog, Bodog by far has the most advanced system for live betting. You can bet on literally everything for the selected games they have. For example, If Bruan is up at the plalte you can bet on, will he a ) hit b) ground out c ) fly out d) strike out.
    Of course they have all of the updated line plays too.

BOP24
    BOP24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

I love that live betting, but it's getting too addicting for me. I just hate that they have that long hold time when you try to put in a bet and then they take it off the board ugh.

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, live betting is pretty addicting.

I loaded up on the Phillies -1.5 last night because Lee looked unhittable. Was close though, Giants had a few scoring chances!