playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best Bonuses?

WHat is the best bonus running right now? Preferably one that would take CC?

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

200% sign up bonus with Capital Cashpot Or just join the biggest books as they have the biggest bonuses....

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Bet 365, 100 % bonus up to 100 €.

schlichting
    schlichting's Avatar Become A Pro!

the best bonus are Bet365, unibet, betboo

playz

I am talking about pretty good shops that have good bonuses. There is a risk reward for everything. One place I like a lot is sportsbetting.com. Can anyone recommend a place? for the US player

Killakrzydav
    Killakrzydav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Sportsbetting.com is a bad, bad book. D- rated

Betislands is offering 100% b- rated

Betphoenix has 100% on deposits over $500 C rated

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

Deposit 100 and get a 100% freeplay at americasbookie.com. I like them because you can always get someone on the phone, they have good team totals and plenty of soccer lines. Use ** or ** and they cover fees on $100 or more...not the most attractive site, but they are solid.

M@ximo
    M@ximo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blanda View Post
    Deposit 100 and get a 100% freeplay at americasbookie.com. I like them because you can always get someone on the phone, they have good team totals and plenty of soccer lines. Use ** or ** and they cover fees on $100 or more...not the most attractive site, but they are solid.

Betonline or EZ Street both offer some pretty tasty player bonuses.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

Try Hollywood and Betphoenix.Both places have paid out quickly in recent weeks too

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the bookies give almost the same per cent bonus.
    Poor days.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by Killakrzydav View Post
    Sportsbetting.com is a bad, bad book. D- rated
    Nothing wrong with Sportsbetting for US customers. I've had an account with them for years with no problems other than some login problems about a year ago. I use it to supplement my local and more recently opened another account at 5Dimes for SBR pro purposes mostly. Baseball, PGA, and Nascar lines at Sportsbetting suck so you may want to have another out for those but their football and basketball lines are fine. You can still deposit with a CC and withdrawls (I've only ever used wires) are in your bank account within a week. So if you are looking for another out for football or to spread the risk around with the DOJ being pricks then use Sportsbetting.

I have no idea what goes into their rating other than the fact they probably don't pay SBR but I've never had a problem with them.

playz

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Nothing wrong with Sportsbetting for US customers. I've had an account with them for years with no problems other than some login problems about a year ago. I use it to supplement my local and more recently opened another account at 5Dimes for SBR pro purposes mostly. Baseball, PGA, and Nascar lines at Sportsbetting suck so you may want to have another out for those but their football and basketball lines are fine. You can still deposit with a CC and withdrawls (I've only ever used wires) are in your bank account within a week. So if you are looking for another out for football or to spread the risk around with the DOJ being pricks then use Sportsbetting.

I have no idea what goes into their rating other than the fact they probably don't pay SBR but I've never had a problem with them.

I like them a lot as well. Bank withdrawals take about 5 business days. Never had a problem and they offer good bonuses