Scruff Mcgruff
    Scruff Mcgruff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3825

who to bet with during football season

Anyone using the Offshore Sites who you going with when the football season begins? I was a Bookmaker guy and I know they are still around (www.bmaker.ag) but the seize of the domain name does scare me off a bit. Tough time to be a US customer with The Greek and BetJam leaving the market as well. Never tried 5dimes but have heard negative things about that Tony guy. Are they in jeopardy of leaving US as well? Scary time to be betting offshore wish I could find a local but not sure where to look.

I also want to know the places with the fastest payout, that is what has pissed me off about BookMaker. slow as all hell lately.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17549

keep low balances wherever you bet, there is always a risk of another bookie going down

dlweaver
    one day at a time....
    dlweaver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Things will settle down in the next mOnth or so

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

5 dimes heritage and legendz the only 3 left

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

5dimes is a good place. Don't be afraid of tony.

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Try Wagerweb. They are not missing a beat. They still process same day payouts and the money is received within 8 hours via w union and m gram. For all of the bad that was written about them, they are still conducting business smoothly in these uneasy times for offshore books.