kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Heritage LINES UNAVAILABLE

What's up with Heritage taking their lines down whenever they feel like? I have read on their own site that Overnight MLB lines will be posted by Noon the previous day. Well, it's 8pm. I also read from a Heritage rep that Overnight MLB will be disabled late at night for this week only as they get accustomed to the much larger client base they have acquired. Again, it's only 8pm. Not the middle of the night. Go to their site now and the only thing you can bet on is NBA Futures. I like this book for various reasons but this is almost a deal-breaker. I don't have time to bet lines while I'm at work.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

It's 12:30 am now and no mlb lines. I wonder when they will go back to leaving them up all night.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

The third thread about this. Why don't you check the board first? They took off the overnight lines for a week.

kisado
    kisado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    The third thread about this. Why don't you check the board first? They took off the overnight lines for a week.
    Why don't you read what I wrote before you reply? I know they took off the overnight lines for a week, I mentioned that. But, the concern is that they said they would take them off in the middle of the night but it was in the day time and still NO lines.