brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Ladbrokes cheat???

Hy guys i am new here but i occasionaly read the forum.

I have some problems with Ladbrokes.

Few hours ago i was looking what offer thay have in live betting and i find basketball game France-Canada.
    It was last quarter and France lead 10 points and at that moment i notice thay put odds 10.00 on France to win and odds 10.00 for Canada to win.
    Even i know they ll probably cancel my bet i decide to play and hope they ll not cancel it.
    I put my first bet 7 min before end when france go on +15 4-5 min till end i decide bet once more because they didnt change odds.
    In worst case i was thinking they ll cancel my bets but when game finnish i have what to see,they put mine both bets that i bet on Canada and of course my bets was loosing!!!!!!
    I am not that stupid to bet on Canada on such odds and i am wonder if anybody have same expirience with it or something similar before because i am 1000000% shure i bet on France!!

Thank you in advance and hoping for some help.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20495

Quote Originally Posted by brankica023 View Post
    Hy guys i am new here but i occasionaly read the forum.

I have some problems with Ladbrokes.

Few hours ago i was looking what offer thay have in live betting and i find basketball game France-Canada.
    It was last quarter and France lead 10 points and at that moment i notice thay put odds 10.00 on France to win and odds 10.00 for Canada to win.
    Even i know they ll probably cancel my bet i decide to play and hope they ll not cancel it.
    I put my first bet 7 min before end when france go on +15 4-5 min till end i decide bet once more because they didnt change odds.
    In worst case i was thinking they ll cancel my bets but when game finnish i have what to see,they put mine both bets that i bet on Canada and of course my bets was loosing!!!!!!
    I am not that stupid to bet on Canada on such odds and i am wonder if anybody have same expirience with it or something similar before because i am 1000000% shure i bet on France!!

Thank you in advance and hoping for some help.
    simple solution to all such issues is you must take screenshots of your bets when you place them ... without that you haven't a leg to stand on

my guess is you simply misread the screen .. some bookies have unusual displays which can trap those not familiar with them