taniguchi2
    taniguchi2's Avatar Become A Pro!

warning sports interaction comfiscate winning

care ful of this book the camfiscate my allwinning bet and now my account steel freeze they took my money about$3000 im stl hoping to get my money but they didnt reply all my email

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Tanig,

Fill out a complaint form, and we'll be happy to help you.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by taniguchi2 View Post
    care ful of this book the camfiscate my allwinning bet and now my account steel freeze they took my money about$3000 im stl hoping to get my money but they didnt reply all my email
    Hey taniguchi2, this is off topic but while you were at SIA did it take long time loading pages going from sport to sport, and lagging when clicking on a bet for it to appear on the bet card?

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Hey taniguchi2, this is off topic but while you were at SIA did it take long time loading pages going from sport to sport, and lagging when clicking on a bet for it to appear on the bet card?

If my experience is relevant, the site is slower-than-average going from sport to sport but nothing too horrible.

Confirmed bets appear on the bet card immediately.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    If my experience is relevant, the site is slower-than-average going from sport to sport but nothing too horrible.

Confirmed bets appear on the bet card immediately.
    yea Mudcat, the last couple months it lags bad for me, while other sites go very quick. Pisses me off when i'm placing a bet right before game time