Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

95% of the motherphuckers on here will never do a book to book transfer. They dont win.

Pokerjoe
    Pokerjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    If a frog had wings...he wouldnt bump his ass.
    McCabe and Mrs Miller. Great film.

Pokerjoe

To test them out, and to draw down a little on my Heritage account, this morning, by email, I requested 1k from Heritage to 5Dimes and another to Bookmaker.
    The 2k has been deducted from my Heritage account, but isn't showing yet in the destination accounts. But it's their first day doing this so they might be slow.
    It doesn't seem Heritage deducted any transfer fees.

tobias
    tobias's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did the same as you, Pokerjoe. Heritage to 5Dimes, small 4 figures via email. I got an email back asking me to call them to make the transfer. I called about 3 hours ago. Just posted at 5Dimes, no fee.

Pokerjoe

Okay, I'm posted at 5D, too. But not yet at BKM.
    Didn't make a phone call, wasn't asked to. Obv, if not posted at BKM manana, I'll call.
    To me, if these three books will do transfers, there'll be a little life left in offshore. I'm sure I'll be up in Vegas a lot, and I guess I'll have to hunt down my old agents, but I'll keep the faith in these three books, anyway.
    I hate using agents/locals, btw, but there might not be any getting around it now, even for Vegas residents, because Vegas, which is only about 12 outs now, most of whom are pretty clone, non of whom are reduced juice, is of limited value. Honestly, tho Vegas is useful to a pro bettor, anyone who thinks you can make it betting sports in Vegas alone is out of touch, especially if they want to bet NHL, CBB sides, soccer, etc.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of you guys really have no clue what a privelage it is to be at Heritage.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

I don't think that bill is sugar coating the situation. Merely stating features of Heritage. Many of us are not that familar with Heritage because of their secretative past.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

So is 5dimes safe now?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    It depends on what you are looking for. I like a site where I can play poker, bet occasional sports, and be pretty sure I will get my infrequent cashouts. The greek did all this for me.

Heritage does not have poker....thats the only downside I can think of.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'd be stunned if Spiro does not have equity in Heritage now.

Seems pretty smart - build multimillion dollar greek. Move US players out to derisk. Buy up some portion if not all of Heritage.

First 12