LMAOFISH
    LMAOFISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Cris screwing people on payout fees

So in the cashier it says that

3. Neteller* and Moneybookers withdrawals under $500.00 are $15.00 and for $501.00 up to $2500 the cost is $30.00. For $2501 up to $5000 the cost is $60. For $5001 up to $8000 the cost is $75.

So I make a withdrawal for 7300$ to close out my account, and confirm the fee with the live chat agent. 75$, no problem. I don't want to play here anymore and am done with the site.

Withdrawal comes today, 100$ is missing. I can't say I'm surprised, whatever. I go to live chat, talk with Diego, he says sorry blah blah, our mistake, we'll credit it to your account. No, I want it credited to my moneybookers, what good is 25$ in a BetCris account where the minimum withdrawal is 100$ and the minimum fee is 15$? Diego says he is sorry and that's all he can do, then tries to tell me the fee has been changed to 100$ anyways and I should be so thankful I'm even getting the 25$. I tell him to send it to my moneybookers free of charge, he declines. So pretty much I'm screwed 25$.

Beware folks, Cris screwing people on withdrawals fees. They already have just about the steepest ones in the world of sportsbetting, I guess they're trying to nickle and dime us even more. Bad enough that they canceled the free monday withdrawals up to 2500$ right out from under us (while I had a lot of money in my account that I was planning to withdraw this way..). No warning, nothing.

Anyways, CRIS, go **** yourself, I'm done with you and I hope the US government gives it to you up the ass for your whole group of books.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

they changed the fee a few weeks ago, i don't know why they can't update the page. there are several other threads about it.

BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LMAOFISH View Post
    So in the cashier it says that

3. Neteller* and Moneybookers withdrawals under $500.00 are $15.00 and for $501.00 up to $2500 the cost is $30.00. For $2501 up to $5000 the cost is $60. For $5001 up to $8000 the cost is $75.

So I make a withdrawal for 7300$ to close out my account, and confirm the fee with the live chat agent. 75$, no problem. I don't want to play here anymore and am done with the site.

Withdrawal comes today, 100$ is missing. I can't say I'm surprised, whatever. I go to live chat, talk with Diego, he says sorry blah blah, our mistake, we'll credit it to your account. No, I want it credited to my moneybookers, what good is 25$ in a BetCris account where the minimum withdrawal is 100$ and the minimum fee is 15$? Diego says he is sorry and that's all he can do, then tries to tell me the fee has been changed to 100$ anyways and I should be so thankful I'm even getting the 25$. I tell him to send it to my moneybookers free of charge, he declines. So pretty much I'm screwed 25$.

Beware folks, Cris screwing people on withdrawals fees. They already have just about the steepest ones in the world of sportsbetting, I guess they're trying to nickle and dime us even more. Bad enough that they canceled the free monday withdrawals up to 2500$ right out from under us (while I had a lot of money in my account that I was planning to withdraw this way..). No warning, nothing.

Anyways, CRIS, go **** yourself, I'm done with you and I hope the US government gives it to you up the ass for your whole group of books.

What you jokers always forget to remember, is that idiots like you who request constant withdrawals are the ones who put these places at risk with the law.

Another thing you don't realize is that when you factor in the odds of getting stiffed by all of the fly by night books, the fees that Cris charges are not so bad, considering they have never stiffed and they don't kick out winners.

Go ahead and play with someone who won't pay, either offshore or with a local. When you get stiffed come back and let us know how bad the fees are. People who run offshore books risk prison time, and seizure of all of their funds, yet you come on a board and WHINE about actually getting your money.

Sucker!

OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

I'll Paypal you $25 if you can get Paypal to accept a pacifier to go along with it as well.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOf5Dimes View Post
    What you jokers always forget to remember, is that idiots like you who request constant withdrawals are the ones who put these places at risk with the law.

Another thing you don't realize is that when you factor in the odds of getting stiffed by all of the fly by night books, the fees that Cris charges are not so bad, considering they have never stiffed and they don't kick out winners.

Go ahead and play with someone who won't pay, either offshore or with a local. When you get stiffed come back and let us know how bad the fees are. People who run offshore books risk prison time, and seizure of all of their funds, yet you come on a board and WHINE about actually getting your money.

Sucker!
    he's using neteller, he obviously lives in a less heavily freedom restricted country.

deeshen13
    deeshen13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

dude is whining about $25 bucks when he cashes out $7300.. pretty god damn laughable

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    I'll Paypal you $25 if you can get Paypal to accept a pacifier to go along with it as well.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Fee with Neteller may be a surprise, but fee with betcris is a given.