SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

An fyi, BetChuck's domain was disabled for nonpayment by its host. SBR published a report on BetGrizzly tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Ok guys here is the deal I just talked to Chuck today. Go to http://www.betgrizzly.com/Login.asp and this is the new site. He said they are working out a few kinks but its all up and running. Tell him BET THE HOOK told you about the site and he will give you 125% bonus with 10x rollover on initial deposit. Also 100% bonus on reups 10X roll or if you rather 30% bonus 5x rollover. Also there are some free plays going out too. $50 FREE PLAY to wager on pre season NFL when it gets going and a few other $50 FREE PLAYS he is working on that will involve no deposit so you can try him out. I am personally gonna send $500 and take the 500 FP to give it a try. If you have any problems or even if you open an account send me a PM and let me know so I can make sure Chuck knows I told you about the site. I am sending my deposit in the morning when I pick up my withdrawl I requested from another book today. Good luck to all and lets hope this all goes good.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks alot Lou. I knew nothing at all about this. Have you spoken to him at all about this or Chuck the owner of the call center that handled the book for him. Just wondering bacause I knew nothing of all this. Maybe not such a good idea to give him a shot. He did always pay me though. Maybe I will wait a minute and see what everybody else does.

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

maybe I should stay away from betchuck or betbear for a long time. wow.. nice info

BET THE HOOK

Maybe he didn't pay to have BetChuckNow hosted because he was opening the new site. I would like to know myself. I won a little last night. Maybe I can try a payout Monday.

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

That was a small operation he set up with a per head sho.
    Sorry for the newbie question, but what does a "per head sho" mean?

DBurton81
    DBurton81's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like a great site! Chuck is a very honorable guy and lives by his word. I love the 10 cent baseball lines that betgrizzly offers too, that is very hard to find anymore!

BOP24
    BOP24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Here we go again

Chuckaroooooooooooooo!!

BET THE HOOK

Quote Originally Posted by pedro803 View Post
    Sorry for the newbie question, but what does a "per head sho" mean?
    A per head shop is when a guy or a local bookie pays an established shop or call center to take all his bets etc for him and they charge him a fee per head to handle it all. I may do something for all the local guys here during football season and its keeps a local from manning the phones. He just handles the cash based on the figure the shop provides.

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Never seen a book where theres no link to JOIN!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by legendmatt34 View Post
    Never seen a book where theres no link to JOIN!
    no link to join and no response to an e-mail sent 4 days ago. They could kiss my ass.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

no link to join and no response to an e-mail sent 4 days ago. They could kiss my ass.
    Not that it really matters but I sent an e-mail late last night about joining and they answered me in the afternoon today. They said that you have to call them to register.

BET THE HOOK

Going OK so far. I was concerned when the person to person transfer name I got to send money to was Chuck himself. I guess it doesnt matter if they use a processor or take the cash themselves. I guess if they dont use a processor they dont have to pay them their cut. Otherwise its going OK so far.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

lol 100% on realods... hope he catches that typo on the homepage.. but that is a good deal

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Going OK so far. I was concerned when the person to person transfer name I got to send money to was Chuck himself. I guess it doesnt matter if they use a processor or take the cash themselves. I guess if they dont use a processor they dont have to pay them their cut. Otherwise its going OK so far.
    I would be concerned still. How many times could he pick up money a day without raising flags?

BET THE HOOK

I guess if all the employees pick up a few transfers each day and push the others off til the next day. Dont care as long as he pays me on time. JustBet finally got me my checks today. I requested 2900 on July 12 and got it today on August 1

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

I would be concerned still. How many times could he pick up money a day without raising flags?
    took me two years to get shown the door at ** .. i was sending offshore for books as well as to europe for work...

midnight777
    midnight777's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you sign up @ betchuck or betgrizzley... is this legit?

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

pedro803
    pedro803's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5708

A per head shop is when a guy or a local bookie pays an established shop or call center to take all his bets etc for him and they charge him a fee per head to handle it all. I may do something for all the local guys here during football season and its keeps a local from manning the phones. He just handles the cash based on the figure the shop provides.
    Thanks for the answer -- I understand now. I wasn't trying to be ignorant, I hadn't realized that sho was a typo for shop -- I was thinking more along the lines of "per head show" -- which I guess could have been the same difference -- they charge you per head that shows lol

Streakster777
    Chasin da Mony!
    Streakster777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Me thinks Chuck should start using his middle name (instead of his first) to send and receive person to person transfers.

First 12