infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Industry is in big trouble unless some current proposed legislation get's approved. Which, it probably won't...just have to get happy w/ draftstreet.com, and enjoy the nightly "prop" game...or, find a local...

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

not much to say here...its just about over for US customers playing offshore...unless you want to trust your money with a C- outfit.

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just fuking brutal, Who is going to be next?

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    You can thank all those piece of shit republicans for all this. I'll never vote for one of those motherfukers again and hope they all get gunned down. Fuk those pieces of shit.
    1 0 0 fukkin %

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Funny how so many were laughing about playing with locals.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    You can thank all those piece of shit republicans for all this. I'll never vote for one of those motherfukers again and hope they all get gunned down. Fuk those pieces of shit.
    I trust every word you say especially since you gave me the heads up on that North Korean invasion. I've been in the Canadian wilderness ever since. Those Koreans will never find me, I'm too sharp thanks to you.
    Points Awarded:

Marginalis gave Swinging Johnson 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger, and yisman

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

can The Greek survive without US based customers? or they gonna be checking out soon?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    How about some contact info?I don't want any part of heritage but I want my funds.
    You need to go to TheGreek.com or Betjm.com and log in. Im told you then are automatically moved to your Heritage acct and have all of their CS.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 07-23-11 at 09:37 AM. Reason: added details from BetJam

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I have a gut feeling that they made a deal with the US government on this. I was with thegreek for a long time and now they are leaving the market here. I am sure going to miss them but at least they are sending us to Heritage which has a B+ rating. They are sure going to get some more business as a result. I wonder if they are partnering with the Sprio group.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

I dont get it, why not do what VIP did and announce your closing and give a few weeks to get your money out?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    not much to say here...its just about over for US customers playing offshore...unless you want to trust your money with a C- outfit.

I don't think it makes much difference right now if a book is an A rating or a C rating. If you are with an A book and you don't know if they are going to be there tomorrow thats no better than a C book that might not pay you.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I think I have three account at Heritage now. My original one, one from Betjamaica and one from the Greek. Priceless. I sure am glad Heirtage thought this one through.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    I don't think it makes much difference right now if a book is an A rating or a C rating. If you are with an A book and you don't know if they are going to be there tomorrow thats no better than a C book that might not pay you.
    it appears this closure will result in payouts atleast...a C shop will not payout when it closes

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    fuk that

i will hold on to my money

and bet only when i go to vegas

would never play with a C outfit

i'm not playing at heritage even know i know they are solid from what ive heard and read

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

1 of the industry leaders closes it's doors to US players writing is on the wall....

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I tried to cut and paste it but it was jumbled. Basically ** ** for deposits. I have use ** and for WD's. Fees were absurd for ** and normal for wire. That is about it except for BTB transfers but there is no one left to transfer to. I dont know the limits but I withdrew $7K one week no questions asked.

Thanks for trying.

"I have use ** and for WD's."
    Did you intend to state another method after "and"?

"Fees were absurd for ** and normal for wire."

Can you be more specific?
    What are the fees?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Emailed Heritage asking why my Greek account will not work in the log in screen

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yep, I'm posted up at Betfair though

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The C & D books would vanish soon too. When the big fish are fried the small fish are cooked too.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

offshore is becoming not an option for U.S players. FIND A LOCAL FELLAS!

Scooter

Bill Dozer -
    Since the Heritage website is closed to non-account holders -
    Can you get Heritage to permit Guest non-cash accounts for a day or 2, so those of use who haven't used Heritage previously can see what is offered and at what times, read the Deposit/Withdrawal info and fees, etc., BEFORE we transfer our funds there?

Or ask the Greek if they can get Heritage to do this?
    Last edited by Scooter; 07-23-11 at 08:45 AM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post

That is a pretty dick move. But not like they monitor every deposit that closely. Should all be automatic unless you went on live chat and did it or over the phone.
    There are always a few of these in an acquisition of players. You'll be able to get your funds from Heritage without fees.

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    I dont get it, why not do what VIP did and announce your closing and give a few weeks to get your money out?
    VIP had no business left, just huge domain name assets. In this case there are a lot of players. Heritage might be a little better equipped to move a lot of player balances at once.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Thanks for trying. "I have use ** and for WD's." Did you intend to state another method after "and"? "Fees were absurd for ** and normal for wire." Can you be more specific? What are the fees?
    Sorry, It should have read ** and wire. ** was like $80 for $800 MAX and wire was a flat fee of $65 plus $10 that my bank charged.

We cant write anything coherent about depositing and withdrawing. Like this is a big fuking secret or something. Maybe we should call it Publix and Walmart.
    Last edited by PD77; 07-23-11 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Jesus, we cant write anything coherent about depositing and withdrawing. Like this is a big fuking secret or something.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

I'm sad no more betjam
    But thank you heritage
    Was quick & ea$y

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Bill Dozer -
    Since the Heritage website is closed to non-account holders -
    Can you get Heritage to permit Guest non-cash accounts for a day or 2, so those of use who haven't used Heritage previously can see what is offered and at what times, read the Deposit/Withdrawal info and fees, etc., BEFORE we transfer out funds there?

Or ask the Greek if they can get Heritage to do this?
    Even if you dont want to play, Heritage will have your money and will handle the payout.

Scooter

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I predicted this. No one listened. I said pull your funds out of offshore. No one listened. Now pick up the pieces.

Read the info, Nostrildamus.

All funds are being returned.
    Last edited by Scooter; 07-23-11 at 08:47 AM.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Done!

Now I just have to make a deposit!

Any chance of Heritage becoming a sponsor for becoming a Pro. Making renewal deposit soon.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

So are we gonna get better free play options??

redapple
    redapple's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi, Bill,
    On thegreek's website, it states 'What if I do not want an account at Heritage? What if I want all my money now? A: You will promptly receive 100% of your funds. This is personally guaranteed by The Greek. However you will not receive the 10% free play and you will lose the option to have an invitation from Heritage.'
    But when I called thegreek, I was told I can't request for withdrawal through thegreek at this time, I have to activate the transfer and if I wish, I can give up the free play and request for withdrawal through heritage right away, and they confirmed with me heritage will offer the same withdrawal method as thegreek offered me previously. Could you check with them to see if that's really the case? If we choose not to have heritage account, not doing the transfer and request the withdrawal as per words on their own website, Thegreek is the one that should take care of the withdrawal in this case, right?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    Done! Now I just have to make a deposit! Any chance of Heritage becoming a sponsor for becoming a Pro. Making renewal deposit soon.
    Yeah, good luck trying to deposit at Heritage any time during the next week. Obviously, they are not prepared for this.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Wow they were my favorite book top of the list, this really blows was set to reup with them for football

Scooter

Bill Dozer - "Even if you dont want to play, Heritage will have your money and will handle the payout."

"You'll be able to get your funds from Heritage without fees."

Bill Dozer - Just to confirm what you've stated - The Greek is automatically transferring our funds to Heritage whether we want to play there or not.

If we don't want to play there, Heritage will return our funds with no fees.

Is this correct?

redapple - "...they [the Greek] confirmed with me heritage will offer the same withdrawal method as thegreek offered me previously."

This makes it sound as if they are going to charge for the Withdrawal if we don't want to play there.
    Last edited by Scooter; 07-23-11 at 08:57 AM.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    thank the republicons for making this all possible.

good thing vegas is my main book now.
    shut up. as bad as the Repubs are. in the past 3 months the OBAMA administration has closed major poker rooms and chased out major sports books. You idiots that keep blaming the r's are so naive. Democrats hate gamblers as much as Republicans do. grow up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SeahawkSanders, and Shifty

First 123456 ... Last