topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Beware of betonlines new poker software

1. does not know hand ranking
    2. causes mass suck out to lose to weaker hands
    3. strange patterns
    4. feds shutting poker rooms

Was happy at the get go but after further review BetOnline should have left the poker game alone

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Huh? Can you elaborate?

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Huh? Can you elaborate?
    probably all part of the vast online poker conspiracy

topgame85

Tried to pull up hand history in a free roll but booted me out before I could get it Justin. Hit a flush on the river and somehow gave a high pair the W over me. Not gonna lie I am not in 100% straight state of mind for this one but 99% sure my flush beat all hands and somehow they gave hand to a low pair over my all in flush draw which hit. Only have played free rolls but have been in charge on many of them and gotten beat out by suck out BS draws/rivers etc. where I had the stronger hand going in just to get nailed when chips were in play. Quit playing real money in bodogs room for the bad beat bs and now it happens all over and this time unless mistaken the gave chips to a low pair over a flush. Not worth much effort as it was a freeroll for fun and no real $ at stake but still worth looking into for possible future complaints.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If you think you were cheated on a hand, request a hand history.

topgame85

Thanks justin, was a freeroll so not worthy of causing trouble over other than alerting people to be alert. Pretty sure I knew what cards made me the winner and which could beat me and somehow I ended up "beat" not going to go through the extended broken english chat to achieve.......... what? Was a freeroll so who knows if I woulda came in the money for the massive $1 free $ prize Like said I am not fully clear headed so could be an error but will never know and does not change the constant terrible bad beats.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

#2makes me laugh