marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet Horizon

Why would i deposit $300 to Bet Horizon and i dont know anything about them. To me that is too much to begin with i like to start small and test your payouts before depositing that much.

Plus there lines are slow for upcoming games

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey nit we know u have no money. bet horizon is heritage.. Ill tell u how it goes u win u ask for person to person withdrawal u will be paid same day or next day. One of the good books left.. They have over night lines 500 limit on bases. wtf r u talking about??

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Do some research and then you'll know about them. Why would you send $1 to any book you know nothing about?

Short answer: Being owned by Heritage is all you need to know. See donkdown's post above.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

if your complaining about a 300 dollar deposit get out of the game son...............

marcojuiceman

I only deal with bMaker and my local Bookie

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post
    I'm lost. Why did you even start this thread?

marcojuiceman

because i signed up a while back and they called me after i changed my mind. I can do that you know

John Dough

because i signed up a while back and they called me after i changed my mind. I can do that you know
    The thread may have made more sense had you mentioned that in your original post... not a whole lot more, but at least somewhat more.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Ignorant thread.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

So deal with them and make the deposits you are comfortable with, if $300 is too much then leave it alone.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

not only owned by heritage but there lines and website are identical

vill
    vill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didnt hear abuot it,do they offer any bonus?

thebertshow
    thebertshow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Why would i deposit $300 to Bet Horizon and i dont know anything about them. To me that is too much to begin with i like to start small and test your payouts before depositing that much.

Plus there lines are slow for upcoming games

If that's how you feel you should not deposit there

HorizonInsider
    HorizonInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello SBR forum members,

Yes we are part of the Heritage family but we are our own store. We will have a new web site before regular season football with our own unique lines and offerings.

We are now offering a true 10 cent baseball line and offer an off-season 20% FREE Play bonus with a 5 time roll over. All re-deposits will likewise receive a 20% Free Play.

In addition to this we have the most lucrative rebate program in the industry. You receive 1% of your volume (win or lose) in betting credit each month. What this means is that if you lose at a normal rate during the year you would be getting back 20 to 25% of your loses. Now if you are a winning player – well you do the math. It’s a great deal.

We are committed to doing everything in our power to catch or exceed the perks and great customer service offered by Heritage.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by HorizonInsider View Post
    Hello SBR forum members, Yes we are part of the Heritage family but we are our own store. We will have a new web site before regular season football with our own unique lines and offerings. We are now offering a true 10 cent baseball line and offer an off-season 20% FREE Play bonus with a 5 time roll over. All re-deposits will likewise receive a 20% Free Play. In addition to this we have the most lucrative rebate program in the industry. You receive 1% of your volume (win or lose) in betting credit each month. What this means is that if you lose at a normal rate during the year you would be getting back 20 to 25% of your loses. Now if you are a winning player – well you do the math. It’s a great deal. We are committed to doing everything in our power to catch or exceed the perks and great customer service offered by Heritage.
    Well since you talking like that i might just change my mind

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!