cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

BetOnSports Liquidation Checks

BetOnSports screwed me again. I got my BetOnSports liquidation check for $149.13 which is the wrong amount. I had 6 different BetOnSports accounts when they closed (BOS, BHB, MVP, Millennium, BetVSI, PlayersSuperbook). My combined account balances totaled $23,605.29 after my pending wagers were graded. I have documentation from BetOnSports liquidators, VantisPLC, where they confirmed they found some of my accounts and my total balance was $16,055.29. So I should have received a check for $1092.93 based on 4.63% of the $23,605.29. Or I should have at least received $743.36 based on 4.63% of $16,055.29.

I can still login today to the BetOnSports website below with my 6 creditor reference numbers they gave me which confirms my balance was $16,055.29. I also have written documentation from Vantis financial controllers confirming they show my balance as $16,055.29.
    http://betonsports.frpadvisory.com/default.aspx

I just called the Kurtzman Carson Consultants Company (1-800-488-7344) that send me the check for $149.13 and they said no more checks were being sent and this is the amount they were told to pay me.
    I explained that this was the wrong amount and that I had written documentation but they said all I could do is e-mail betonsports@frpadvisory.com. I doubt I will get a response.

Did anyone else get a check which was less than 4.63% of your balance?

Does anyone know any additional actions that I could take to get the additional $594.23 amount not paid?

Thanks.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Same thing,only got my Bos balance and nothing from my Milenium balance.At this point I figure I found $155 in the street so screw it.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

what a disaster. everyone got screwed on this thing. when they had billboards for the super bowl in american cities I knew it was going to be a disaster.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by cincy View Post
    BetOnSports screwed me again. I got my BetOnSports liquidation check for $149.13 which is the wrong amount. I had 6 different BetOnSports accounts when they closed (BOS, BHB, MVP, Millennium, BetVSI, PlayersSuperbook). My combined account balances totaled $23,605.29 after my pending wagers were graded. I have documentation from BetOnSports liquidators, VantisPLC, where they confirmed they found some of my accounts and my total balance was $16,055.29. So I should have received a check for $1092.93 based on 4.63% of the $23,605.29. Or I should have at least received $743.36 based on 4.63% of $16,055.29.

I can still login today to the BetOnSports website below with my 6 creditor reference numbers they gave me which confirms my balance was $16,055.29. I also have written documentation from Vantis financial controllers confirming they show my balance as $16,055.29.
    http://betonsports.frpadvisory.com/default.aspx

I just called the Kurtzman Carson Consultants Company (1-800-488-7344) that send me the check for $149.13 and they said no more checks were being sent and this is the amount they were told to pay me.
    I explained that this was the wrong amount and that I had written documentation but they said all I could do is e-mail betonsports@frpadvisory.com. I doubt I will get a response.

Did anyone else get a check which was less than 4.63% of your balance?

Does anyone know any additional actions that I could take to get the additional $594.23 amount not paid?

Thanks.
    Did you register and VERIFY all your accounts at every time they askled you to??? If yes, I suggest contacting Vantis at betonsports@vantisplc.com. I don't know if that's even active anymore, but they were helpful with me and my multiple accounts at different BOS books.

cincy
    cincy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1224

I sent an e-mail to betonsports last month and complained that I was still missing the $594.23 amount and they never replied so I thought I was screwed again. But then I just received a check for the $594.23 amount. This doesn't come close to paying me the $23,605 back that I lost when they went out of business but at least it is something. The worst part of this whole thing was that betonsports had plenty of money to pay all the post up players their full balances but the us government came in and took most of the money so all the players with balances got screwed.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

To be honest with you gentlemen I'm surprised you got anything at all from this entire matter. I still feel their will be something that's attached to the back end of this in some type of fashion but I'm sure hoping I'm wrong though.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Well, I am owed 100 dollars and never got anything..