Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

HTML5 and .Net Developers wanted - SBR, Costa Rica!

SBR is looking for experienced and senior-level .net programmers and HTML5 developers. Other languages and database knowledge a plus. Developers who enjoy being challenged with new ideas, leading a team through projects, and learning from others are encouraged to apply.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the job is based in Costa Rica?

Bill: Yes, Santa Ana/Escazu area of Costa Rica
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 07-18-11 at 03:14 PM. Reason: added answer

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Good luck, Bill. I know how hard it is finding good programmers down here. A friend of mine actually does this very same thing that you're doing - he would post on forums in the industry he's in, offering to fly down a programmer and pay basic living expenses (in addition to salary), because good programmers were hard to find.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    Good luck, Bill. I know how hard it is finding good programmers down here. A friend of mine actually does this very same thing that you're doing - he would post on forums in the industry he's in, offering to fly down a programmer and pay basic living expenses (in addition to salary), because good programmers were hard to find.
    Thanks Chili. Yea, it is a little harder here. This is a great opportunity for someone who wanted to move south and experience CR. But, we have great people from right here in CR and expect to find more.

WendysRox
    WendysRox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'd be interested; but my resume is lacking. I was in Network Mgmt/Programming in college 10 years ago; but never found a job doing that sort of thing. Right now, I'm an internet manager at a Ford auto dealer doing various hmtl/ASP stuff. But, again, it sounds like you'd prefer a guy with way more experience. GL

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Wendys,
    Shoot that address an email and we'll give you a call. Never hurts, especially if you are looking for change of scenery.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

what's the salary?

And don't tell me betpoints...
    Last edited by tommygun; 08-08-11 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Spelling Error