bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

does ALEX still work at betonline?

i am having trouble getting paid. i emailed him early yesterday but did not get a response. anyone know?? (complaint form just filed)

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes he works at BetOnline.

Your complaint was replied to today.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

bubba having trouble getting paid, i´m shocked

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    bubba having trouble getting paid, i´m shocked
    thanks for adding so insight-fully to my thread.

i challenge you to find once complaint i have posted in this forum where i have not been 100% truthful. as i have said many times, i dont see how one can complain about the truth being posted in these forums. that is what they are here for. but durrito must know best...............

NotSoBad
    NotSoBad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bubba why are you still playing there? It seems you are always having trouble with them...

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoBad View Post
    Bubba why are you still playing there? It seems you are always having trouble with them...
    i should not be playing there, you are right. it was my fault.

if they had free book to book transfers or a normal check withdrawal timeframe i would absolutely play there for football season.

i transferred some $ in there to bet on the nba draft. i requested a withdrawl of my balance shortly thereafter. i thought if i kept my balance under 2.5k i could always get it out with 1 check within there stated time-frame (long 15 business days time-frame). it has now come and passed. whoops

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just received a check from them that took one month to get here. Remember that July 4th holiday would put your delivery date back a couple of extra days.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Longgggggggg payout times is the only reason I am not playing here

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Longgggggggg payout times is the only reason I am not playing here
    And it should be obvious to BOL that you're not the only one. We've gotten the "we're working on payout issues" comment from Alex before, but it seems that the free method is even taking slightly longer recently than the previous time frame of 15 business days (which was already pretty damn long).

I have a small balance there, but if they have the same line as another book, I'll never choose to give BOL the action when payouts at other books via the same method take 3 days instead of a month.

It would be nice for Alex (or anyone else from BOL) to give us some sort of update since it doesn't seem that they have done anything to improve the payout situation.

EDIT: I just noticed you can now only request FREE payouts on Fridays. This would be fine as other books like 5Dimes have a similar policy, but again, 5Dimes gets you your money in 3 days, not one month. To revise my earlier statement, I guess that they ARE working on payout issues, they're making the situation even worse, not better. Sad.
    Last edited by John Dough; 07-21-11 at 08:26 AM.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    And it should be obvious to BOL that you're not the only one. We've gotten the "we're working on payout issues" comment from Alex before, but it seems that the free method is even taking slightly longer recently than the previous time frame of 15 business days (which was already pretty damn long).

I have a small balance there, but if they have the same line as another book, I'll never choose to give BOL the action when payouts at other books via the same method take 3 days instead of a month.

It would be nice for Alex (or anyone else from BOL) to give us some sort of update since it doesn't seem that they have done anything to improve the payout situation.

EDIT: I just noticed you can now only request FREE payouts on Fridays. This would be fine as other books like 5Dimes have a similar policy, but again, 5Dimes gets you your money in 3 days, not one month. To revise my earlier statement, I guess that they ARE working on payout issues, they're making the situation even worse, not better. Sad.
    i believe they let you request the free payout any day of the week. it might say friday but they let you anyway.

to update my situation, first off alex never responded to any of my emails. he must be on vacation or something.

monday was the 15th business day for my check withdrawl. it came and went and on tuesday they set up a more instant method for me to recieve the funds. i finally got around to picking it up today so we are settled.

i plan on staying away from them for the time being. if they are able to restore a reasonable fast/cheapish withdrawl option i would play back their again in the future.