Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

A top recreational book would have mlb dime lines (even as a square i would be really pissed off by this 20c crap) and overnight lines, which would also piss me off cos i would like to bet whenever i feel like and usually that would be after the games in the evening.
    Only in this industry a shop that offers virtually nothing can get away with "but we are so good cos we pay and hold the hands of our money spenders". lol ^^

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

The software upgrade is a huge improvement, their old odds layout was prehistoric for 2011.

NotSoBad
    NotSoBad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    A top recreational book would have mlb dime lines (even as a square i would be really pissed off by this 20c crap) and overnight lines, which would also piss me off cos i would like to bet whenever i feel like and usually that would be after the games in the evening.
    Only in this industry a shop that offers virtually nothing can get away with "but we are so good cos we pay and hold the hands of our money spenders". lol ^^
    BetJamaica and Legends are pretty much the same but yes, in this industry, as it is now, good are the ones who pay. Look at bet phoenix, offered everything, payed nothing.

First 12