DoctorGonzo
    Buy the ticket, take the ride
    DoctorGonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of the independent on-track bookies use betdaq to hedge, hence the good liquidity leading up to the off on UK racing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I just do not know why no betting exchange cannot grow other than betfair

Its strange
    Last edited by jjgold; 10-30-11 at 09:42 AM.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Betfair promote themselves well, I've never seen betdaq ads ever!

lottethedog
    lottethedog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    ^^^

shill

stop being paranoid, and a shill i am not...

just an opinion which is based on fact

get over yourself

karolisdgs
    karolisdgs's Avatar Become A Pro!

For horses and big soccer matches betdaq is really good and they are growing every day imho.

Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    I only use them when they give me the 2.5% commission rate.
    Everybody is on 2.5% commission at the moment - if you're not, phone them up and ask for it.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

I've tried to give Betdaq a chance I really have, but there's no way they are useable long term, just no liquidity around. Eg. Went to bet on an italian soccer match last weekend, total matched on betdaq $17,000, total matched on betfair $220,000 with good liquidity. For the people that are calling them worth while I would like to know what sports you are betting on and what your stakes are, because for larger bettors it just won't work.
    They could easily rival betfair with their reduced commision and no premium charge, they just need people to start using it. Marketing has to step up for Betdaq. When I first started gambling I had only read about Betfair and hadn't seen adverts or anything, so if Betdaq improve their game word of mouth will definitely get around and the punters will start making this site useable.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems betdaq's advertising is targeting domestic customers. You can hear their advertising on talksport radio which is probably the biggest sports radio in uk. You can listen to it online as well so many other Europeans are listening.

There are some small things that I like when it comes to working with betdaq. I like the option of automatically setting the backer's stake for a lay from the amount you want to risk. I also like the fact that for in-play markets you can see the live score. These are simple things which I couldn't find at betfair.

Unfortunately I don't think they will ever match betfair's markets and liquidity, but for some reasons I would like them to. Competition is always welcomed.

First 123