TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Another Low Juice Book For Football

Guys... I was wondering if you could help me out or give me your honest opinion in choosing a great book for the Football Season. I've been dealing with 5Dimes, BetOnline, Legends, TheGreek... I was trying to figure out what book I could add for Low Juice situations on NCAA Football and the NFL for the upcoming season.

My main concern is Low Juice. It sucks not having Pinnacle or Matcbook around... What's another book I could trust? Or should I just stick with the ones I just mentioned?

I know some books give you nickel lines on Friday night etc... but I'm the type of person who likes to wait until the very end before a game goes off the board. So those nickel Friday night lines are worthless to me.

Any ideas? Thanks.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

I feel your pain. For what it's worth, Bet Trojan offers -105 juice, but I have exactly zero experience with them, so I'm not real sure whether I'd recommend them or not. Perhaps someone else could chime in on that one, because I would be eager to know if they are worthwhile.

Then there's always Bet Mania with -107, but with the recent problems that Bet Phoenix has been having, I'm not really sure if that's the best route either.

Bet Islands has been talking about bringing in -107 juice if you have been following that thread at all. That's what I am waiting for. If they bring that in, I'll be headed over there for football.

Hope that helps a bit. Maybe someone else has some more info too. I'm interested to see what everyone has to say.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

low juice for americans I can only see 5dimmes .
    I realy like thegreek "dont sweat a payout"

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NSN21 View Post
    I feel your pain. For what it's worth, Bet Trojan offers -105 juice, but I have exactly zero experience with them, so I'm not real sure whether I'd recommend them or not. Perhaps someone else could chime in on that one, because I would be eager to know if they are worthwhile. Then there's always Bet Mania with -107, but with the recent problems that Bet Phoenix has been having, I'm not really sure if that's the best route either. Bet Islands has been talking about bringing in -107 juice if you have been following that thread at all. That's what I am waiting for. If they bring that in, I'll be headed over there for football. Hope that helps a bit. Maybe someone else has some more info too. I'm interested to see what everyone has to say.
    my experience with bettrojan is positive. i had low limits with them though . 500 across the board

paid as promised and on time

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Quote Originally Posted by underthe total View Post
    my experience with bettrojan is positive. i had low limits with them though . 500 across the board

paid as promised and on time
    That's good to know. Thanks for the info. Anybody else have experience with them at all?

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I cant play at 5d anymore so Im kinda stuck on this too. Id say Greek and BetOnline would be good 10k limits at BOL

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14179

You might wanna look at betvegasvic..

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

bet jamaica -05 juice every friday night between 6-12 for football

TryingMyBest
    TryingMyBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by NSN21 View Post
    I feel your pain. For what it's worth, Bet Trojan offers -105 juice, but I have exactly zero experience with them, so I'm not real sure whether I'd recommend them or not. Perhaps someone else could chime in on that one, because I would be eager to know if they are worthwhile.

Then there's always Bet Mania with -107, but with the recent problems that Bet Phoenix has been having, I'm not really sure if that's the best route either.

Bet Islands has been talking about bringing in -107 juice if you have been following that thread at all. That's what I am waiting for. If they bring that in, I'll be headed over there for football.

Hope that helps a bit. Maybe someone else has some more info too. I'm interested to see what everyone has to say.
    I agree any of the BP books probably aren't the best places to be but I've been with Betmania for about a year now and zero complaints. Payouts have been very quick.