TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

BetOnline "Reduced Juice" Question

I spoke to a customer support agent at BetOnline and she told me that they WILL NOT offer reduced juice odds -105 for NFL or NCAA football this year. I think SBR should remove them from their Reduced Odds section or at least update it.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I spoke to a customer support agent at BetOnline and she told me that they WILL NOT offer reduced juice odds -105 for NFL or NCAA football this year. I think SBR should remove them from their Reduced Odds section or at least update it.

I was grandfathered in on the -105 are you saying that they have ended there -105 program?

DevilCheese
    DevilCheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4983

that sucks if true, I was grandfathered in also. I guess I won't be playing there this season.

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are becomining more and more of a hassle...long payouts

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

I think if you were grandfathered in you will still get it. I emailed them about this about a week or two ago before I made my most recent deposit and they specifically said that I am a 'Low Juice' player so I wasn't eligible for any deposit bonuses:

This is Jay from Player Services at Betonline.

Please remember that since you are a low juice player you do not receive freeplay offers, unfortunately this offer is just for Big Bonus players who are eligible to receive freeplay offer based on their deposits but you will be receiving your normal low juice

We hope that you enjoyed your 4th of July weekend.

Have a great evening.

If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

B.O. customer service is the worst in the industry by a large margin, they are even worse than 5dimes and that's tough to do. Congrats.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the grandfathers are probably ok, also, there is a strong rumor that BOL is going to intro some kind of reduced package for football. Possibly 107. Hopefully Alex will come on and let us know something soon.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Grandfather's will not get -105 this year. There is no big bonus packages anymore. 30% fp isn't a big bonus fyi alex. LoL They have told me everyone will have a max 30% bonus and a talked about reduced line. -105 is extinct just like their old pts program they miraculously ended.

-stash

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    Grandfather's will not get -105 this year. There is no big bonus packages anymore. 30% fp isn't a big bonus fyi alex. LoL They have told me everyone will have a max 30% bonus and a talked about reduced line. -105 is extinct just like their old pts program they miraculously ended.

-stash

How do you know this, did you call them?

TheMoneyShot

I can't confirm on the "grandfathering" in system? The way she was so blunt about it... it seems like nobody will get reduced juice. Kind of funny too... The day I make a huge deposit (got a great bonus) they took all the reduced odds advertisements off of their web page. Sucks. The book is only good for MLB now.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

We'll see in a month or so. Books get more flexible when football comes around. If they take low juice away they have nothing over other books.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Hey guys, I just checked my account. When I view the college football or NFL lines, they come up as normal -110, but once I select a side and add it to my bet card (before confirmation), the juice changes to -105. I tested it with college and pro on a few different games just to be sure, but it looks like if you signed up with the low juice back when they still had it, you should be square.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by NSN21 View Post
    Hey guys, I just checked my account. When I view the college football or NFL lines, they come up as normal -110, but once I select a side and add it to my bet card (before confirmation), the juice changes to -105. I tested it with college and pro on a few different games just to be sure, but it looks like if you signed up with the low juice back when they still had it, you should be square.

Lets hope so.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

It is no longer available unless you were grandfathered in. But it is still a very good out.

TheMoneyShot

Hi! Welcome to BetOnline! How can I help you?
    You are now chatting with Jay
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK494014056713X. Please record it in case of pending issue.
    Jay: Thank you for contacting BetOnline Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    TMS: I was wondering what the steps are in changing my account over to the "reduced juice" feature for the NFL and College Football?
    Jay: I will be right with you...
    Jay: This cannot be changed
    Jay: we do not offer this anymore
    TMS: My other question is... are you grandfathering other clients who previously had this promotion last year into this year?
    TMS: Meaning... if a client had this promotion last year... will he/she be allowed to use it this year? Does it carry over?
    Jay: If the player registered an account when the reduce juice option was available and has never changed it then it will stay the same.
    TMS: It's disappointing... but thank you for being honest.
    TMS: I was looking forward in doing business with your book. I need a book with reduced odds for this season. At the time I opened my account I was told to wait until the upcoming football season for the reduced option. I patiently waited... and come to find out... now I don't qualify?
    TMS: Is there any way management could take a look into this? Or I'm just out of luck?
    Jay: Unfortunately it is what it is right now, it cannot be changed
    TMS: It's understandable. Thanks for your time.

Not pleased with this... I think it's HORSE SH#$. But.... whatever.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

dude wtf are you talking about?

they havent offered it for 3 years.

vcj16
    vcj16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

they don't offer it to anyone, grandfathered in or not

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by vcj16 View Post
    they don't offer it to anyone, grandfathered in or not
    Not correct, as least as of end of last football season. I assume it remains the same for this year.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    dude wtf are you talking about?

they havent offered it for 3 years.
    If u had reduced juice before it had changed hands u had reduced juice the past two years. I know I did.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

why play there you can get reduced juice at 5 dimes heritage bet jamaica and legends on fridays the last two

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mr.inpak View Post
    why play there you can get reduced juice at 5 dimes heritage bet jamaica and legends on fridays the last two
    Just an extra out. Plus it's -105 for me every day not just Fridays. I also use heritage and love them

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

i heatd they take forever to pay whats the deal onthatl

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys, you can negotiate directly with a book, especially in the month before football. No point in trying to get reduced juice in a public thread. You will get exactly nothing out of that. And if you do manage to get a good deal, don't go tell the whole world about it.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by GoIrish682 View Post
    i heatd they take forever to pay whats the deal onthatl
    Thats the down fall! Ugh

TheMoneyShot

I tried every way to get in with Heritage... they don't answer emails... nothing.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I tried every way to get in with Heritage... they don't answer emails... nothing.
    This is a bol thread. I recommend bet horizon.