dr03
    dr03's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where in the world is Credit Wagering?

Always been in the back of my head because of posters saying they wouldn't give away there location when they asked where they were based. Waiting for portland/mn game so I thought i'd do a little snooping around. There's a post on Anti-Fraud International with a guy who got a email saying he hadn't made a settlement yet. That he should settle up or he won't be allowed to play at credit wagering again.

The original email has the sender's(Credit Wagering's IP address). The IP is registered with Agathrush Business, who are located in Florida and also apparently have some dealings in Costa Rica. I did a lookup of the IP address listed, and it comes up as an address located in Miami, Florida.

There in one of these three places based on the IP information that links CreditWagering undoubtedly to this IP address:

1. Miami, Florida: Agathrush is located in Miami, as well as Costa Rica. Credit Wagering could very well be a side business off there Agathrush business.

2. Gila River Indian Community in Wilson, Arizona. Something called Ingenieria A.S.C.A. pops up consistently. I don't know if it's someone else he's working with, but Ingenieria A.S.C.A. is one of the original registrants.

3. San Jose, Costa Rica: One IP lookup pointed me exactly to the location with a satellite overview. I tried it 8 times though on other global lookups and got the Miami, Florida address though. They also proclaim to be there, but I'd say its very iffy with no business license, etc.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shady, shady. I'm surprised - I never expected them to last this long.

dr03

Very shady. There trying to hide the WHOis information for a reason. I believe that is to conceal the fact that they probably operate out of Florida and are an illegal operation. That IP address matches up exactly with credit wagering.

dr03

i put on the where in the world is carmen san diego theme when i read this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw64ZrXWHSk

chemist
    chemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

According to geobytes they are in San Jose, Costa Rica. The traceroute goes cold at Phoenix. Their IP address appears to be in a block controlled by Agathrush, a company whose head office is in Alajuela, Costa Rica. OTOH some IP locators put them in Florida. It may be that Agathrush is a Costa Rica business with servers in Florida, or just a front.

Cloak & Dagger
    Cloak & Dagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow

you just exposed where they hide

MastaB
    MastaB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Subscribed.