LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Help with The Greek

I have signed up for most of the SBR Pro list of books usually for the poker contest and such. I dont recall if I have a Greek acct. So I called them and told them my info. Lady asked me about some guy out California which I had no clue about. She might have thought that was me. I was trying to figure it out because I wanted to turn Pro with Greek since I dont think I have an acct. Any way SBR can check for me because I dont want to create an acct and it not to work for no valid reason...

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you're a "John Smith" then perhaps your name matched someone who had an account before.

If you're certain you have never been banned from The Greek or Bet Jam, you've got nothing to worry about. For wanting to ensure it's a first-time account, I'd suggest asking them in the simplest manner possible - I don't remember if I created an account for a previous SBR Contest, can you please verify - here's my email.

vill
    vill's Avatar Become A Pro!

John smith,that sounds like not real name

LostBankroll

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    If you're a "John Smith" then perhaps your name matched someone who had an account before. If you're certain you have never been banned from The Greek or Bet Jam, you've got nothing to worry about. For wanting to ensure it's a first-time account, I'd suggest asking them in the simplest manner possible - I don't remember if I created an account for a previous SBR Contest, can you please verify - here's my email.
    I gave them all my info but the lady seemed not to understand what I was trying to say.. And no Im not a John Smith yet they found a name match from Cali. I live in MD...

GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are notorious for finding accounts later

LostBankroll

I dont have an act with them so they can suck my dick. I was finna deposit and become pro now they can eat ass.