Hilux4x4
    Hilux4x4's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnline withdrawal process...??

I can't for the life of me understand why I was directed to use BetOnline by JM.

Is this a company in the 21st Century.

It seems they can take your money easily enough.....BUT... withdrawing your funds is like pulling teeth.

Am I missing something here??

Mike

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

What exactly is the problem you're having?

Their one free method takes much longer than every other highly-rated book (which they state up front), but other than that, I haven't had any issues.

Hilux4x4

I suppose my problem is I'm used to an instant payout in the UK. No cheques - No 36 / 48hr waits. NO CHARGES.

This is the digital age....Things can happen instantly.....You put it in their account quick enough - Yet trying to get it back is a long process.

Paypal can transfer instantly. V.I.sa can transfer instantly. Mast.car.d.... etc etc etc...!

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Throw in a little more specifics with this and some people might be able to help.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by Hilux4x4 View Post
    I suppose my problem is I'm used to an instant payout in the UK. No cheques - No 36 / 48hr waits. NO CHARGES.

This is the digital age....Things can happen instantly.....You put it in their account quick enough - Yet trying to get it back is a long process.

Paypal can transfer instantly. V.I.sa can transfer instantly. Mast.car.d.... etc etc etc...!
    Then as a UK resident, I suggest you stick to books that cater more towards non-US players.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    What exactly is the problem you're having?

Their one free method takes much longer than every other highly-rated book (which they state up front), but other than that, I haven't had any issues.
    Book might be extending all cashouts because its the slower season...hoping to make it til football season

Hilux4x4

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Throw in a little more specifics with this and some people might be able to help.
    More of a moan I suppose than any help needed. It just seems a very poor procedure to get what's yours - back to your bank account in the same amount of time it took for the bookie to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Then as a UK resident, I suggest you stick to books that cater more towards non-US players.

Yeh I think you're right - Sometimes other countries cant keep pace with customer requirements the UK sets.

You get used to the modern age & it becomes so third world. You just take it for granted that others would follow suit to keep their customers betting with them.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

If your looking to get your money instantly then i think u should fine a local cause in these days thats hard. But with betonline your $ is good it just take alittle longer thats all. If u dont like the wait then maybe try something else, if u don't care then they are a great book for u to have hope this helps.

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

If you are from the UK, why not use William Hill?

Hilux4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    If your looking to get your money instantly then i think u should fine a local cause in these days thats hard. But with betonline your $ is good it just take alittle longer thats all. If u dont like the wait then maybe try something else, if u don't care then they are a great book for u to have hope this helps.
    After reading through some other threads - it seems this money holding / charging tactic is the norm in the us.

Just seems so old fashioned & wouldn't happen here.

I'm happy with it at present - just so outdated, not having control of what is mine when I want it.

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    If you are from the UK, why not use William Hill?
    As in the first thread - I joined from JM - Under his advice, with Betonline.
    Obviously he has a percentage of all new sign ups.

I will go to WH eventually.

OH Well Rant over.....Threads dead......Who's Fred?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Sorry not saying i like it either but im from the states and this is what i gotta deal with to make what im making so i don't care as long as i get paid i have no issues. But to be honest i would probably not want to wait for there free method i heard it takes upto 3weeks. Just know your $ is safe with these guys and to be honest if u match up their lines with other places its much better than most alot of times from what i can see.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been collecting free checks every month for several months now. There is a month wait, but once they start rolling in, they keep coming once a month. If you really don't like to wait, payed for payouts are as quick as other books.