ha1ogen
    ha1ogen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2797

bet365 limits

How much can you win at Bet365 before they limit the amount you can bet?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

question comes up all the time

answer always is, it's now how much you win but how you go about it
    even losers can be limited if they manage to regularly snare the top odds

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha1ogen. My advice is to bet careful with them. Around 2-300$ on major leagues-events or livebetting and you´ll be fine with bet365. Avoid tennis-wagers with all bookies, asian handicaps and strange props.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

i believe snatching the top odds is the key, not necessarily the amount you win or bet.

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

Most bookies will close or limit your account if you as a player are not profitable for them, the only question is when.Some books will do it before, and some later but they will do it.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jozomir View Post
    Most bookies will close or limit your account if you as a player are not profitable for them, the only question is when.Some books will do it before, and some later but they will do it.
    that's true but it doesn't mean you actually have to have proven to be unprofitable to them ... their profiling of your activity can tell them you are unlikely to be profitable to them longer term if say you are regularly snaring the top odds by arbing, steaming, syndicate playing etc

ha1ogen

Quote Originally Posted by DIF View Post
    ha1ogen. My advice is to bet careful with them. Around 2-300$ on major leagues-events or livebetting and you´ll be fine with bet365. Avoid tennis-wagers with all bookies, asian handicaps and strange props.
    why do you say that?

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Bet365 will limit you quickly if you show a pattern of potentially being sharp. I am limited to $1.00 US on most bets there. They limited me originally to $100 which lasted for 2 days before I got hit with a $1 limit.

ha1ogen

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    Bet365 will limit you quickly if you show a pattern of potentially being sharp. I am limited to $1.00 US on most bets there. They limited me originally to $100 which lasted for 2 days before I got hit with a $1 limit.
    so how much did you make before they limited you to $100?

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

great book forever amount of time you last, when you get hit with limits, then it is time to move on , until then enjoy it

DIF

ha1ogen. It´s just my own experience with bet365 and other bookies and many of my friends have the same experience. I always investigate when and why a bookie limit you. Just go to acount-history and take notice of it. It´s a good strategy if you want to keep playing with them.

DIF

If you are lucky and smart you can win up to 10,000$ with Bet365 before they limit you. If you bet wrong they limit you much quicker.

nijole
    nijole's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is different for all users, I can bet about 5$ at all, because they made such a limits for my account.

DIF

Why I say lucky depends because bet365 have many different traders available where every trader can limit you. Those traders decide this and then it´s nothing you can do afterwards, So you need some luck with your account too. All bookies have different rules about this and I believe Bet365 accept 1x2 bets on major soccer-leagues faiirly compares to lot of other shit-bookies.

DIF

Sorry for my poor english.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you wd 1000-2000eur

qukubau
    qukubau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

they limit fast if you bet on uk horse racing.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by qukubau View Post
    they limit fast if you bet on uk horse racing.
    well that's strange

I've had two accounts with them previously on which I only bet sports and didn't last long at all.

I'm now onto my third account with them and restricting it to betting on UK racing only and not been limited at all.

And the reason I'm not using it to bet sports at all is because a friend has had an account with them for many years and never been limited but betting (and winning well) only UK racing.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    well that's strange

I've had two accounts with them previously on which I only bet sports and didn't last long at all.

I'm now onto my third account with them and restricting it to betting on UK racing only and not been limited at all.

And the reason I'm not using it to bet sports at all is because a friend has had an account with them for many years and never been limited but betting (and winning well) only UK racing.
    i have noticed their prices are as good and sometimes better than betfair in uk races,

they also have the lay option like betfair, well they call it no to win , but same thing

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    i have noticed their prices are as good and sometimes better than betfair in uk races,

they also have the lay option like betfair, well they call it no to win , but same thing
    What I like about them (and several other UK books do it too) is when you bet early at fixed odds you are paid at SP if that turns out to be better.

Suits me perfectly as the races are run after midnight here.