bumppinee
    bumppinee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

resolved

I recently deposited 20 dollars and turned it into 144 dollars i used my current ** that was verified by bodog and everything, requested a payout of a lil ole 100 dollars, and these motherfuckers said they need verification of my old card not the one that i used to deposit the money in but the one i had replaced wtf, they have verification of the card i used to deposit the money in but they want the card that i relpaced and dont have any more im like wtf is the relevance i deposited the money with the card i have verified why u need a card that i used in january and dont currently have anymore. straight bullshit been with these fags for 3 yrs and they try to play me like a chump **** bodog they will never get another penny from me.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 07-11-11 at 02:13 PM. Reason: removed processing method from post

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Did you try telephoning CS to work it out?

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Quote Originally Posted by bumppinee View Post
    I recently deposited 20 dollars and turned it into 144 dollars i used my current DC that was verified by bodog and everything, requested a payout of a lil ole 100 dollars, and these motherfuckers said they need verification of my old card not the one that i used to deposit the money in but the one i had replaced wtf, they have verification of the card i used to deposit the money in but they want the card that i relpaced and dont have any more im like wtf is the relevance i deposited the money with the card i have verified why u need a card that i used in january and dont currently have anymore. straight bullshit been with these fags for 3 yrs and they try to play me like a chump **** bodog they will never get another penny from me.
    that is really bullshit should pay u after the current dc verifcation hope they come to sense and pay you fast

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

This is something they have always done, and something most books do.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

I have always sent in verification of any card I used to deposit before ever thinking of withdrawing since I always planned on withdrawing down the road. That said I hope you get your money quick!

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

quick post

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's some b.s Unfortunately I hear this type of thing frequently on the forum.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10474

5 dimes did the same thing to me. I had made a $50 deposit and had lost it about 6 months before. I had closed that bank account. but I had to print and fax a 12 month history from my online account.

leon
    leon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on now,144 dollars are nothing for them.Why do not you do what they say?I am sure you ll receive your money.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Pretty standard procedure. I had to do the same thing and I have been paid everytime.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Pretty standard procedure. I had to do the same thing and I have been paid everytime.
    did you even read what he said u big dumb a$$

He used a new and his CURRENT card to deposit with .. and had this card VERIFIED ..

yet they want him to verify his old card .. which HE DID NOT USE to deposit with ..

do u get it u dildo headed imbecile

vill
    vill's Avatar Become A Pro!

i use bodog and never had any problems with them.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by vill View Post
    i use bodog and never had any problems with them.
    same here

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

yeah i know it sucks but this is why i save EVERY old DC/gift card/prepaid card even if theyre expired or i never plan on using them again. b/c u just never know when u will need to submit a copy of it.

....and yes runnerk is smart in saying to send in the verification immediately upon depositing, however i've even done that before and then months later was asked to resubmit the same info again! so i was glad that i had hung on to all the old gift cards i ever used to deposit because i needed to scan and email copies of them

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah it sounds like every book does this

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just another fine example of customer service from a Piece of shit shop like bodog

Nathan Bug Tyler
    Nathan Bug Tyler's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats why i use **

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

quick then go with another book

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recently deposited 20 dollars and turned it into 144 dollars i used my current DC that was verified by bodog and everything, requested a payout of a lil ole 100 dollars, and these motherfuckers said they need verification of my old card not the one that i used to deposit the money in but the one i had replaced wtf, they have verification of the card i used to deposit the money in but they want the card that i relpaced and dont have any more im like wtf is the relevance i deposited the money with the card i have verified why u need a card that i used in january and dont currently have anymore. straight bullshit been with these fags for 3 yrs and they try to play me like a chump **** bodog they will never get another penny from me.
    Have you been able to sort this out with CS yet? If not, can you please PM me your account number and I'll ask a senior CS manager to contact you?

Thank you,
    Becky

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Damn u gotta start a thread about a measly $20 deposit and turned it into a measly $144 and this bodog wont pay, u think they care about your little bullsh-it money. Wake up man!!! talk to a manager.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys,

The original poster edited his post to say 'resolved' for the edit reason. Unfortunately he didn't update the board but looks like all is well.

Last edited by bumppinee; 07-08-11 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: resolved

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog pulls crap like this all the time. They requested an old card from me that I hadnt used in several years even though I had done several withdrawls since. They just come with bullshat out of the blue and I will never play there again. This is only one of the many reasons.