Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by Thremp View Post
    You posted that $5,000 would have been by far your largest bet ever, when you deceptively "attempted" to work out prop bet arrangements. Any professional would laugh a this paltry sum for someone who claims to have been any more than a dabbler in a 30+ year career (as you claimed). Again you misrepresent what happened. Buy a dictionary, look up what "lie" means. Apparently you took issue with dictionaries in the prior iteration of this discussion... which isn't surprising.

You don't have the ability to know what you're discussing due to your incredibly narrow view of the issues.

PS: I never claimed you molested children. Apparently you are unaware what vile means or how superlatives are used in English. Shocking.

–adjective, vil·er, vil·est. 1. wretchedly bad: a vile humor.

2. highly offensive, unpleasant, or objectionable: vile slander.

3. repulsive or disgusting, as to the senses or feelings: a vile odor.

as expected ... yet another post with nothing to say other than an attempt to discredit me

I just can't figure how you've managed to avoid being thrown out of this forum permanently ... no other forum I've ever had anything to do with would tolerate such a vile character

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

That exactly proves my point. You seem to think truth is "vile" (fukkin weird). But raping children is not quite as offensive. You're a sicko.

Hareeba!

That exactly proves my point. You seem to think truth is "vile" (fukkin weird). But raping children is not quite as offensive. You're a sicko.

Thremp

English must be hard for a "man" of your intellectual ability.

Hareeba!

English must be hard for a "man" of your intellectual ability.
    LOL

having shown up your deficiencies in the language more than once that's very funny

and have you ever risked $5k on anything ?

Thremp

I tried to "risk" 20k in a prop bet. Good thing I got some solid counterparty action before you welched.

I was even ready to settle for taking 5k of your dollars before you decided a dictionary wasn't an appropriate source for the meaning of lie, refused to contact J7 to judge/escrow, or took any action other than posting more deceit.

But who cares about facts. You seem to think that random books follow random requirements with no actual proof. You ignore factual information (People play at Pinnacle from US based IPs with Pinnacle fully aware) and just generally comment on things you have no way of knowing (whether Bookmaker or Pinnacle has better safety of funds for example. You have made comments on this issue that you have literally no way of knowing other than public statements which are virtually identical between the two groups. Yet you shill one repeatedly and group the other in with BetCascade.)

Thremp

http://hareeba.mysbrforum.com/blog/1...w-process.html

Can you provide the Pinnacle and MB balance sheets? Otherwise your reviews are worthless by your own words.

Thanks!

Hareeba!

http://hareeba.mysbrforum.com/blog/1...w-process.html

Can you provide the Pinnacle and MB balance sheets? Otherwise your reviews are worthless by your own words.

Thanks!

How childish!

Precisely where in that post did I even mention Pinnacle and MB?
    Where are my "reviews"?
    The post was simply pointing out a glaring omission in the review process as conducted by SBR and probably most other rating sites.

Nowhere have you provided any sensible comment about what I've written in there.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 07-13-11 at 04:05 PM.

Hareeba!

I tried to "risk" 20k in a prop bet. Good thing I got some solid counterparty action before you welched.

I was even ready to settle for taking 5k of your dollars before you decided a dictionary wasn't an appropriate source for the meaning of lie, refused to contact J7 to judge/escrow, or took any action other than posting more deceit.

But who cares about facts. You seem to think that random books follow random requirements with no actual proof. You ignore factual information (People play at Pinnacle from US based IPs with Pinnacle fully aware) and just generally comment on things you have no way of knowing (whether Bookmaker or Pinnacle has better safety of funds for example. You have made comments on this issue that you have literally no way of knowing other than public statements which are virtually identical between the two groups. Yet you shill one repeatedly and group the other in with BetCascade.)
    Another brilliant example of failing to answer the challenge but instead introducing a whole lot of irrelevant crap and having another shot at me.

You have belittled me and suggested that because I put a ceiling of $5k on my risk that I am too small time a punter to be able to make any worthwhile contributions to the forum.

Leave aside the fact that that test would probably eliminate at least 80% of posters here YOU, being an arb player never risk anything!!!

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Why do you think he is an "arb punter"?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Why do you think he is an "arb punter"?
    because in previous "discussions" with him he has repeatedly told me that I know nothing about arbing and he knows it all and makes a fortune from it because he only places bets at odds in excess of Matchbook's and Pinnacle's

also because he consistently fails to confirm that he risks any money at all

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Once again you fail at reading comprehension.

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Sorry peeps....but this thread needs to be closed, the relevance of the original post has been lost and its just turned into a bun fight.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    Once again you fail at reading comprehension.
    you mean like when you said something similar in the Pinnacle/pitcher change thread where you ended up with egg all over your face?

once again you make an accusation and fail to back it up with any reasoning
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 07-13-11 at 05:53 PM.

JustinBieber
    JustinBieber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

It's not a bun fight, it is hareeba excessively trolling himself again whilst annoying anyone who has a clue.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Border Gadgie View Post
    Sorry peeps....but this thread needs to be closed, the relevance of the original post has been lost and its just turned into a bun fight.
    you're quite right BG ... it was going along quite fine until these spineless posters got involved contributing nothing at all to the topic but merely intent on attempts to belittle me

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinBieber View Post
    It's not a bun fight, it is hareeba excessively trolling himself again whilst annoying anyone who has a clue.
    oh, so here we have another of these guys who wants to pour crap on me without even attempting to make a valid contribution?

I simply ask you to pick any one of my posts and tell me what part of it you disagree with so that maybe we could have a sane discussion about it?

Or will you just follow in the footsteps of those other spineless posters ?

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

handbags at twenty paces ladies ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

rolkis143
    rolkis143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3320

this is oftopic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Who knows. We don't know William Hill's reasoning. Maybe they think the accounts real balance should be zero, so they don't see it as taking any money. Maybe some sort of criminal activity is suspected and it's out of their hands already. Maybe lots of things.

I can't imagine many situations where they would lawfully be able to unilaterally confiscate funds for themselves though. Particularly without an explanation.

In an attempt to try to get back on topic, I agree that it seems harsh to just confiscate and keep both deposits instead of just zeroing the balances of the bets involving the possible collusion, and refunding the deposits back to card.

Since we havent had any further details from the original poster, then we really have no way of knowing whether or not they did indeed return the deposits or not.

If they did not return them, then they have to have a good reason to do so or they would get hammered if it went to a regulator - only reason I can think of not to refund is if the collusion had gone on more than one occasion, and if the total amount of "winnings" fraudulently won and refunded, was in excess of the amount of the deposits combined - though that is still a very tricky situation !

First ... 2345