mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

i've seen better offers and more choice that accept americans

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, win or lose the fp the rollover is locked in from the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Yes
    Shark, check the other thread and clarify this. Poster is saying he thinks its winnings need rolling over. According to you, the rollover on the 1k deal would be 20k or lose out whichever came first? Correct?

NotSoBad
    NotSoBad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Meeting the RO with FP bonuses takes forever. I'll pass on those.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    So, win or lose the fp the rollover is locked in from the beginning?

Shark, check the other thread and clarify this. Poster is saying he thinks its winnings need rolling over. According to you, the rollover on the 1k deal would be 20k or lose out whichever came first? Correct?
    Yup it's a 20k roll plus 10x whatever fee they covered.Like I said yesterday,if you're not in a hurry it's a good deal.I figure with the couple games a day or game a day thats remotely close to being a play,I'll roll it when jingle bells is playing.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Yup it's a 20k roll plus 10x whatever fee they covered.Like I said yesterday,if you're not in a hurry it's a good deal.I figure with the couple games a day or game a day thats remotely close to being a play,I'll roll it when jingle bells is playing.
    lolol I followed em pretty close yesterday. You will get it done in 3-4 weeks max. If their linesman had not been a sissy yesterday with that Phillies game--he would have made them a fortune.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10515

lolol I followed em pretty close yesterday. You will get it done in 3-4 weeks max. If their linesman had not been a sissy yesterday with that Phillies game--he would have made them a fortune.

I can't play a game at -108 when I can get it even,that's why it will take me forever.I'll cherrypick small plays until I get there.Luckily I picked up 80% of the 100% or I'd really be shoveling.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    Deposit 1K, get 1K. bet a +300 dog, hit for 3K with the freeplay your new rollover is 50K lose the free play, 20K
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Put in 1k,get 1k bonus.@10x roll plus 10x fee reimbursement.It doesn't matter if you win or lose on FP.You are rolling 20k+ from getgo.
    Yes to this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    From Justbets website. Make sure you know the rules before accepting ANY bonus Free Plays are bonuses whether they win or lose. If a free play loses, the amount put at risk is the bonus amount. If a free play wins, the higher amount between risk and win is the bonus amount. (Deposit + Bonus x Rollover)
    And this is also true.

Remember, my words were yes it is locked at a 20k rollover. Keep in mind this is intended to be bet on favorites not underdogs, if you bet the big dogs, the rollover amount turns towards which ever is greater the win or the wager.

The rules are very well disclosed on our website.

Kats, send me an PM with your account and I look into it for you if you have any doubts.

Sharky.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

So, win or lose the fp the rollover is locked in from the beginning? Shark, check the other thread and clarify this. Poster is saying he thinks its winnings need rolling over. According to you, the rollover on the 1k deal would be 20k or lose out whichever came first? Correct?
    This is also true, if wagered on favorites, not dogs.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just busted out there and am thinking of re-upping. Maybe I'll send you a PM shark to confirm I am eligible.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Sounds good muddy.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    This is also true, if wagered on favorites, not dogs.
    Shark, come on dude, you been in this game a while. You didn't say anything abt who we should bet on etc etc with our freeplay. can't imagine thats any of your concern who we decide to bet on. You were pretty clear in what you said in the other thread "the amount of the wr is locked in" from the beginning. It can't be locked in if it depends on whether you win or lose. Please don't pretend to be naive here. I don't want to lose the respect I had for you.

This situation of misdirection might not affect me much, but it could seriously affect some other posters and makes me look bad cause i helped you perpetuate a myth. lets not team up like this again. OK?

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Shark, come on dude, you been in this game a while. You didn't say anything abt who we should bet on etc etc with our freeplay. can't imagine thats any of your concern who we decide to bet on. You were pretty clear in what you said in the other thread "the amount of the wr is locked in" from the beginning. It can't be locked in if it depends on whether you win or lose. Please don't pretend to be naive here. I don't want to lose the respect I had for you. This situation of misdirection might not affect me much, but it could seriously affect some other posters and makes me look bad cause i helped you perpetuate a myth. lets not team up like this again. OK?
    to be fair.. baseball is a special sport.. this deal was offered when nba/basketball and football was in mind.. people play -110 or thereabout lines.. its quite rare u would get a +120 +7 spread on a football game.. same for basketball.. thats why it says Straight bets. They however had to start allowing moneylines because during this season baseball is the only sport going.

so thats probably what sharky meant why they expect people to bet favs.. he wasnt referring to bases.. he was referring to normal -110 lines like in most sports.

makes sense to me

-stash

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

not a big fan of justbet

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    to be fair.. baseball is a special sport.. this deal was offered when nba/basketball and football was in mind.. people play -110 or thereabout lines.. its quite rare u would get a +120 +7 spread on a football game.. same for basketball.. thats why it says Straight bets. They however had to start allowing moneylines because during this season baseball is the only sport going.

so thats probably what sharky meant why they expect people to bet favs.. he wasnt referring to bases.. he was referring to normal -110 lines like in most sports.

makes sense to me

-stash
    you couldn't be more wrong. No ML allowed for baseball bets. But let me enlighten you since i really think u r trying, you can get a "straight bet" on run lines with some pretty good + odds. add in alt lines and you can get some up to +400. Send me points if u learned anything.

You guys are really lucky Shemp and snack chip dude have not found this idiocracy yet. i am being kind--they will not.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Shark, come on dude, you been in this game a while. You didn't say anything abt who we should bet on etc etc with our freeplay. can't imagine thats any of your concern who we decide to bet on. You were pretty clear in what you said in the other thread "the amount of the wr is locked in" from the beginning. It can't be locked in if it depends on whether you win or lose. Please don't pretend to be naive here. I don't want to lose the respect I had for you. This situation of misdirection might not affect me much, but it could seriously affect some other posters and makes me look bad cause i helped you perpetuate a myth. lets not team up like this again. OK?
    Yes, your correct kats, I did say it was locked (but I honestly said it thinking/believing we understood it was on favs, my mistake for not being more clear). I hope that all understand that the bonus on the freeplay is well explained on our website and I invite anyone that would like to read more about it to take a look at it and if any questions arise, to come around and look for me, I will do my best to help anyone here, and most of you can back me up on that, I do my best to satisfy your guys needs.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

you couldn't be more wrong. No ML allowed for baseball bets. But let me enlighten you since i really think u r trying, you can get a "straight bet" on run lines with some pretty good + odds. add in alt lines and you can get some up to +400. Send me points if u learned anything. You guys are really lucky Shemp and snack chip dude have not found this idiocracy yet. i am being kind--they will not.
    i will restate my point since u didnt understand me i guess.

These fp wager rules were made with basketball and football in mind. u wont normally see a +120 spread in a football game on justbets software.. .please remember they had to retool/bend rules to allow baseball betting with freeplays and u are 100% wrong that u cannot wager ml's in baseball.. they have since allowed it.. im sure shark can confirm this as I have personally bet them

-stash

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Justbet has a good deal for players who used to be at VIP. I signed into Vip the other day after reading they are going out of business, no emails from them at all, but its funny ,I am being offered a 100% cash bonus when I sign in and they are going out of business in a few weeks. Now thats gambling

I actually will miss the Vip rewards program they offered, they would limit you in a heartbeat but I always liked the book, but VIP really has been going downhill for a long time now.

Justbet doesn't have overnight lines, alot of variety in their lines, but the bonuses are good, cs seems really good, any other opinions on Justbet?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

You got two guys that work at JB most of the day here at SBR.

Sharky and Jason Galloway, so if you have an issue, you can always reach us via PM. Something most books dont offer

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Shark, you guys offer anything other than the 100% with a lower roll like 40% with 5 times or just all or nothing?

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

sure we do. We can offer different type of bonuses that fits your needs.

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

Jason is at justbet? I thought he was at Phoenix

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

He's with us now, great guy to have around.

First 123