Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

kats,

Its incorrect, we use to offer it up to $2500, but its been over a month since that promo was due. We now offer it on $1000, however, this is only for NEW customers.

SBR has a similar promo.

KilltheBitch
    KilltheBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

they seem responsive which I like.... hmmmm I am looking into it for myself

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

And yes, ASI is still our current software.

TrevorCantona
    TrevorCantona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2436

Quote Originally Posted by brumbies View Post
    why only americas?
    Never quite understood why books prefer to play russian roulette catering for the US market rather than take the 'safer' route with European/Asian client base.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

arabbeast13
    what?
    arabbeast13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

no inner lining in my comment bol

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    kats,

Its incorrect, we use to offer it up to $2500, but its been over a month since that promo was due. We now offer it on $1000, however, this is only for NEW customers.

SBR has a similar promo.
    Appreciate the info. Can you bet MMA with the fp? does that count against rollover?

Cya at the bash?

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is a great deal for a top book like Justbet

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Appreciate the info. Can you bet MMA with the fp? does that count against rollover? Cya at the bash?
    Yes to both.

I will probably pop in for a while at the Marriott ... hope to see lots of you boys there.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Yes to both.

I will probably pop in for a while at the Marriott ... hope to see lots of you boys there.
    Man, that is sweet news. I am starting to get into MMA wagering and I love using it for rollover. Just a bonus to be able to use it for the Freeplay as well.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16709

Quote Originally Posted by cheddar327 View Post
    There's a 14x rollover requirement. But that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that they are offering up to $2500. It seems TOO good to be true. Football is around the corner and I'd like to open a couple of accounts. Can anyone tell me about their experience with this book (good and bad)?

Do you think they would cut your wager limits if you were close to meeting the rollover requirement?
    I don't think you'll have to worry about Justbet cutting your limits (high rated Book and Shark79's word is good). You do realize a 14x RO means you need to give 70k in action before you can collect. That's a tough task at a full juice Book. I wish you luck.

PS They do have a 10-cent baseball line. That's your best chance IMO.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-08-11 at 05:00 PM. Reason: PS

katstale

Hog u r right, but the deal is 1k so 28k in action if u keep winning or playing even. Much less wr if u lose!! lolol Also, I think allowing MMA makes the deal too good to pass up. Tell em I sent you. Plus Jason is working there now from BP. Good dude like Sharky.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Whatever you guys need, as long as we can deliver, count on it.

You guys have a good weekend.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been doing business with Sophi Johnson and she is pretty sharp and always keeps her word. Also if she says she will call you back you can bank on that call before she ever goes home. Pretty good service so far.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I never liked tghem after they told my the guy I sent money to was sick after they gave me the name 10 minutes prior.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51409

I unfortunately have to recommend against dealing with JustBet. I recently withdrew from their sister book BetGuardian since the limits were too low and decided to play at JustBet instead. I asked the livechat if it was ok to have an account at both places and was told sure. Then I asked if I could get a deposit bonus at JustBet and was promised a 100% freeplay on $1000 deposit. Seemed routine enough so I sent them $1000 via **

Then after doing so, I go to ask for the bonus, and am told "Management has decided you are not eligible for the bonus after all". I argue a bit and obviously get nowhere.

I mean how ridiculous is that? If you don't want to allow me to have an account there since I have an account at your sister book, no one's forcing you to. If you don't want to offer me a bonus because I withdrew from your sister book or whatever reason, again no one's forcing you to. But when I'm extremely clear about those facts, you offer me a bonus, how can you conveniently decide AFTER I've deposited to not grant me the bonus? You waste a couple hours of my time that I spent depositing, and since I can't reverse the deposit without eating the fees and wasting more time, my $ (which I could have deposited elsewhere) is stuck in there for at least a week.

If they had just told me I was not eligible to receive a bonus to begin with, I might have deposited anyway, I just wanted higher limits in a "trustworthy" book. But now that they've pulled this stunt, I feel I cannot trust them and see no reason to give them action over some other book.

Quite disappointing behavior from what is supposed to be a solid book - something I've never experienced with any of the many different books I've dealt with. If they decided they made a mistake in offering me a bonus, well that's their mistake, and they should eat it, not decide later, after wasting my time and tying up my $, to rescind what they offered.
    Last edited by ArunSh; 07-08-11 at 11:30 PM.

dr_wolf
    dr_wolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19055

So another stiff what is SBR rank for that book?

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Low limits. High rollovers. Only one p2p payout per week and a check takes two weeks! (I at least know of five top notch books that do better!)

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    This is an awful bonus 14x rollover is too high for a 100% bonus.

Not sure why a player would want to have $5k at this shop betting limits are ridiculous $100 max on 90% of their betting options $500 max on major sports like baseball.
    14x is pretty rough especially since it a freeplay...

katstale

I think it is actually 10X but get with one of the agents listed in this thread to get that.

Also, Sharky, the software does a good job of preventing ML wagers with the FP, but maybe too good. Since you said MMA could be used, I noticed that it also seems to prevent MMA. Can you tell us what is the "workaround" for this? Does it have to be phoned or live chat in?

katstale

Bump for the Shark? see above question

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

you going to be stuck on that rollover for years kats

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    you going to be stuck on that rollover for years kats
    lolol its def why i was, and am, still interested abt the MMA question. his original answer lessens the pain considerable.

Where are u Sharkie?

azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Do they give free payouts by check/***********?

cheddar327
    cheddar327's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

looks like the promo is 100% up to $1000 with a 10x rollover. not bad...but i don't think i'll be opening an account there because their limits are too low for me. they sound like a good book but just not for me. thanks for all the good info on the forum.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by azn624 View Post
    Do they give free payouts by check/***********?
    as per usual keep this stuff off the forums man.. but since u asked and i cant erase ur questions.. the answer is yes up to 6K per transac.

-stash

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet everyone knows about that offer, i already got 2 spam mails here in my inbox.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

14x rollover requirement is nothing to u? it's not even cash

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

I think it is actually 10X but get with one of the agents listed in this thread to get that. Also, Sharky, the software does a good job of preventing ML wagers with the FP, but maybe too good. Since you said MMA could be used, I noticed that it also seems to prevent MMA. Can you tell us what is the "workaround" for this? Does it have to be phoned or live chat in?
    Morning Kats,

I was out for a week, is this still the case ? I spoke with the risk manager and it should be working, if not, let me know.

eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

What are the limits on sides at JB?

katstale

I have been seeing $500 and 250 for alt lines, mma etc. Not sure if that is standard or not. speaking of Alt lines... Hey Sharkie, I noticed your linesman did not want ANY of Doc Halliday today? His name is Maria maybe? Ok, thats a little gringo humor--I need my limits where they are for a while.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10203

500/250 alts.You need to be a grinder at this place.By the time the lines are posted you're down to picking grocery games.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    500/250 alts.You need to be a grinder at this place.By the time the lines are posted you're down to picking grocery games.
    I will admit the place is not for the fainthearted, but the bonus offer to try them out was just too tempting. Plus, I am confident I will be paid if they let me grind out my WR. Not sure I would have been tempted during football season, but the dog days of summer is the perfect time to take the big bonus and look for nuggets. 1 free nt withdraw per month up to $750 was also key in my decision.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

I have been seeing $500 and 250 for alt lines, mma etc. Not sure if that is standard or not. speaking of Alt lines... Hey Sharkie, I noticed your linesman did not want ANY of Doc Halliday today? His name is Maria maybe? Ok, thats a little gringo humor--I need my limits where they are for a while.
    lol ... the limits should be there till needed.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Mikeanite,

The rollover is a 10 not a 14

First 123 Last