kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

WAGERWEB HELP/ADVICE on PAYOUTS

Okay, let me just openly say I just found this forum. Looks like some good information on some books. I'll try to give as much information as possible so I can get the best help/advice from you, people who know much more about books and the industry than I do.

I am somewhat of a casual bettor. I've usually lost, but not too much. I would say over the last few years I'm down a little bit, not sure how much, but probably around 6-7,000, before a month ago.

I put $840 on WagerWeb and have had an amazing streak of betting baseball to where I've accumulated it up to $11,700. This makes me very nervous because I've never had that much money online, and that is a lot of money to me!

The reason I'm nervous is that wagerweb has never really been very polite to me and they have done a few shady things since I've been a customer. How do I ensure that they payout every penny that is mine and make sure they don't just close my account and run off with my money? I know they likely won't do that, but I just want to be sure on how I can? Because of their policy and ways of withdrawal for America, I can only cash out $840 at a time, so this is going to take forever to get everything out.

Any advice or things I can do to ensure that I get my money? I'd be happy to screen shot my account info and money just to ensure I'm not lying in case it ever does happen that they try to close it and run off.

Thank you very much for your help, anyone!

Sincerely,

Joe

kerrywoodwins20

Another thing I want to mention is that they charge $80 for a $840 withdrawal via **. The reason this bothers me is that ** charges $9.99 per transaction, from anywhere in the world. They charge us $80 while they are paying $9.99.

Eagle1958
    Eagle1958's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You can withdraw $3000 per day via cashiers check which will arrive at your doorstep via fedex usually within 2 days. All US banks accept these cashier checks with no problems. They come from Canada but are drawn on a US bank.

kerrywoodwins20

Eagle1958, I forgot to mention something else. I used to live in Tennessee... but right now I'm staying at my girlfriend's apartment in North Carolina... But in August, I will be going to graduate school in Tennessee. To change my address on wagerweb, they said I would have to send in my ID with the correct North Carolina address on the ID or they couldn't send the check to the new address... the problem with that is if I change my ID to north carolina, I will not get in state graduate school rates with my MBA program in Tennessee i'm pretty sure...

I think it is pretty stupid they can't just take my word that it is my new address from a utility bill, but to ALSO require it be correct on my ID is a little over the top, is it not?

Any help on what I should do overall though? Should I just copy and record my balance totals?

kerrywoodwins20

I wish there was a way around the address problem. I could have all of my money in a couple of weeks probably if I could get around the change of address nonsense they are pulling on me.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

alot people here have had problems with WW, I personally haven't but I have never requested a payout that high. I hope u get paid, but their no way around the address problem. Just take the $840 week and be happy if u get the full amount. Next time play at 5dimes or Bookmaker and not sweat it

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    alot people here have had problems with WW, I personally haven't but I have never requested a payout that high. I hope u get paid, but their no way around the address problem. Just take the $840 week and be happy if u get the full amount. Next time play at 5dimes or Bookmaker and not sweat it
    It does make me nervous that others seem to have had problems with wagerweb. I really hope I can get all of my money off there...

Jrod124
    Update your status

keep us posted. I have had no problems with them and have been paid the $840 a few times in the past couple of months. Just never a total of that size. I hope all goes well bud

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

This is so ******* fake.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by tomcowley View Post
    This is so ******* fake.
    Its all real and I can prove it, but it probably still wouldn't shut you up...

The only reason I posted at all is because their website is currently down and it made me nervous.

kerrywoodwins20

keep us posted. I have had no problems with them and have been paid the $840 a few times in the past couple of months. Just never a total of that size. I hope all goes well bud
    Thanks bud, I'll keep everyone posted. I have to wait 7 business days for every $840, they've sent one so far.

tomcowley

Screenshot of balance and wager history in the next 10 minutes or GTFO. Or since it's actually down, list 10 games you've won in the last week in the next 5 minutes, then screenshot when it's back up.
    Last edited by tomcowley; 07-06-11 at 01:17 AM.

kerrywoodwins20

Screenshot of balance and wager history in the next 10 minutes or GTFO.
    I guess reading isn't your forte... I started this thread and found this forum because wagerweb website isn't working and made me nervous.

I'd ask you to believe me... but you can test it yourself by typing it into your address bar.... you psycho.

tomcowley

Read the edit. 5 minutes and counting.

Jrod124
    Update your status

Screenshot of balance and wager history in the next 10 minutes or GTFO. Or since it's actually down, list 10 games you've won in the last week in the next 5 minutes, then screenshot when it's back up.
    why do u think its fake? What value does he have to lie about it? Just dont see the point

kerrywoodwins20

I wonder under 6.5 on Mariners/A's tonight
    I won under 7 on Mariners/A's last night
    I won under 7 on Astros/Pirates tonight
    I won under 7 on Rays/Twins tonight
    I won no score first inning Angels/Dodgers last night
    I won Red Sox ML Sunday against Astros
    I won Under on Cubs/Sox on Saturday Garza/Humber

Don't remember past that point much without looking at scores on ESPN to remember my leans.

kerrywoodwins20

Won an under on Jurrjens/Guthrie Braves/Orioles which I think was Friday.
    Won an under 9 on the Cubs/giants on Thursday I think, that game was 1-0 most of the game and then ended up 5-2 on Ramirez' HR in extras.

kerrywoodwins20

why do u think its fake? What value does he have to lie about it? Just dont see the point
    I admitted that I have been a losing gambler for most of my years gambling to this point. Not sure why he thinks I'm lying..

tomcowley

Fair enough, sorry, I'll revise this to probably real. GL dealing with those clowns.

kerrywoodwins20

Honestly, I'd like to be able to get into my account and get some print screens for someone to see so I have proof.

Jrod124
    Update your status

gamblers go on streaks all the time. I am not a winner lifetime by any means, but I have gone on hot streaks like the OP. Turned $500 into $10,000 once, $100 into $4500. Also many posters on here have had hot streaks as, so it can happen. Just sucks that u have to sweat the games and now u have to sweat the payout as well

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Go away if you have nothing to say to benefit this thread ...

kerrywoodwins20

I can now access my account on my phone, but not on my computer through my internet connection???

I don't like this fishy stuff with their website being down.

tomcowley

It's up.

kerrywoodwins20

http://tinypic.com/r/6r0ioi/7

That is my last week of gambling.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Hope you get your money pal!

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

wager web is the pits wont be suprised if the label you a professional gambler and try to stiff you some of the balance

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by dzzznutz View Post
    wager web is the pits wont be suprised if the label you a professional gambler and try to stiff you some of the balance
    That'd be hilarious... I'd just tell them to check my history and notice that I've pretty much lost every deposit until this one.

I'm honestly so worried that I'm going to quit betting much though. I want to get most of my money out before I draw their attention.

dzzznutz

just bet at another book so many better options, i used to deal with some guy named marcel At ww, he was alright but they started to screw me around a bit so bye bye

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by dzzznutz View Post
    just bet at another book so many better options, i used to deal with some guy named marcel At ww, he was alright but they started to screw me around a bit so bye bye
    I had a bodog account a few years ago but they closed it for a reason that they never even explained. Then I found wagerweb and thought it was alright.

I live in the states obviously, so what book should I try? But anyway, I have to get all of my money off of wagerweb before I can leave, and that is going to take a minimum of like 15 weeks it seems like.

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

Don't withdraw your money. "Lose" your money to another book.

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    Don't withdraw your money. "Lose" your money to another book.

And how would I do that? I could place bets against wagerweb bets but there is no guarantee my wagerweb bets would lose while the other bets win.

dzzznutz

Woodwins why did bodog close your account?

kerrywoodwins20

I'm not really sure. I used to log into my bodog account a lot in between classes at the school library where I attended for my undergraduate and they said something about related accounts, so maybe there were other kids that did that at the same university. IT was a huge university and huge library so it is certainly possible.

12 Last