rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

No more US Deposits at VIP

Still allowed to play or withdrawal if you have a balance, another one bites the dust.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Yes been with them for a very long time, they didnt allow certain states prob like 10 for a while now tried depositing today and I think it is all US customers now

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

I gonna miss them, they were always solid and never had any payout problems.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Yes and very good bonuses

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shame....they had good bonuses and always paid quick.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

unfortunately they won't be the last to do this

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

WTF!!!...is this a trend ....or are "books" getting looking to "STRIKE BACK"...hope they have something they are working on to keep the money flowing.

jackkkk2009
    jackkkk2009's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3882

can i still deposit via CC to my nine.com?

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems like every day there is some new little step backwards.

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13360

Keeps getting worse for US players.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

That will be the end of books in Costa Rica that have 90% of their clients in the states. They won't be able to survive if they can't do business with their customers. The Euro books that deal with the free world will be fine.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't see how VIP is gonna be able to stay open with no remaining US deposits. They can't contend with the books of Europe because there lines arent that great. Just don't see how they can stay open for even a year from now.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

This sucks! I have been putting off the 100% $500 bonus because other bonuses keep coming up and VIP offer didn't expire until end of the year. I shit you not, my betjam check cleared today and I tried to deposit just to see no options. I emailed and they replied:

Thank you for contacting us.
    At this time no players from your region have available deposit options, and we do not unfortunately have a timeline for when we will have more options. Unfortunately this is beyond our control, as there are no processors at this time to facilitate deposits. Again, if you do have a balance, you are welcome to play and/or make a withdrawal request without problem.
    Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
    Sincerely,
    Davidv
    Customer Support Team
    They were a good book, them and BetGameday. They even responded to my email in under an hour, great customer service good bonuses and never worried about getting paid. Shouldn't be a sock since they cut off new customers after UIGEA but still sucks.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Shouldn't be a sock since they cut off new customers after UIGEA but still sucks.
    Can't find the edit button, but not sock meant shock..hitting the bottle early today

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    That will be the end of books in Costa Rica that have 90% of their clients in the states. They won't be able to survive if they can't do business with their customers. The Euro books that deal with the free world will be fine.
    Don't think VIP is in costa rica, could be wrong but don't think so. Either way there is no end to this industry, therefore Costa Rica is fine. Wish they would get better regulation, or some regulation to protect players but that's why we have SBR so it's all good.

If VIP wanted to they could still take deposits. Hell I'll Fedex them an international *********** right now. They must just be pussies Books with some balls and brains will not only survive but thrive

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jackkkk2009 View Post
    can i still deposit via CC to my nine.com?
    didn't nine.com stop taking U.S. customers years ago? If they did and you're not a U.S. player then you will have no problems

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

I was offered the 100% bonus from Nine today. Why would they offer this to me if they no longer taking U.S. clients?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Looks like they are preparing for mass withdrawals. Fees are bumped $15 more for each method.

Seattle Slew

Likely one hand not talking to the other. If decision wasn't made until today, those offers were likely ready to be sent days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I was offered the 100% bonus from Nine today. Why would they offer this to me if they no longer taking U.S. clients?

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

There are deposit methods, just call them. The website doesn't list any because they have no processors for the old methods right now, but if you call them there are ways.

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

They haven't allowed new US players for a couple of years anyway. I used to play there alot and still have an open account- nice bonuses and rewards programs but their lines are almost as bad as Bodogs. No big loss imo.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

There's many others to chose from.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

So this is a trend? Who else has stopped taking US customers? Let's get a list going. I'm sure there already is one and I"m just ignorant, please forgive.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Unreal this is one of my fav books, they better be taking deposits for football 100% bonus, and a free point in football! I will cry if i can't play there

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

They did say on live chat they hope to resolve this situation soon! Hope this is the case!

Seattle Slew

Hope so, but I doubt it. Chat people likely just saying that to keep people calm.

Sorry to see them exit. Money was always safe, and that's really the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisit View Post
    They did say on live chat they hope to resolve this situation soon! Hope this is the case!

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

I haven't played there in maybe a year so no big loss to me. I don't like the trend of giving up on U.S, Players though.