BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think anyone should use them until its all cleared up. They call me at least 3 times a week looking for a deposit.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

played at BP for quite awhile and was always paid fairly quick but stopped playing there a few months back, just couldn't ignore the forums any longer..

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr keeps making the wrong decisions

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

What does this have to do with SBR decision making?

JASON GALLOWAY
    JASON GALLOWAY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    damn J that sucks

you were always a good rep and took care of your players when they needed something

best of luck to you
    Thanks Big D. I will keep you posted.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jason, sorry to hear abt that. You always did me right. Check with Alex at BOL. You can use my name as satisfied client.

JASON GALLOWAY
    JASON GALLOWAY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Jason, sorry to hear abt that. You always did me right. Check with Alex at BOL. You can use my name as satisfied client.
    I appreciate that Kat...i will keep in touch..

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    lol ghost

gafl
    gafl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 706

Reading SBR John's last post, #63, seems like something's up.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

yes, its the slow season..but there seems to be more to this story.

BP has always paid me, but i'm cautious and wont be re'upping there until football starts

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

shouldn't be a problem, just extend the bet delay until 1.) manual coverage finally gets around to it, or 2.) the game starts, or 3.) bettor dies of old age

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    shouldn't be a problem, just extend the bet delay until 1.) manual coverage finally gets around to it, or 2.) the game starts, or 3.) bettor dies of old age
    LOL...Will be faster to phone in a play than wait out the delay.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    LOL...Will be faster to phone in a play than wait out the delay.
    you better call em before 3pm est

trytrytry

got a message from betphoenix..only taking wagering and cusotmer service 7am-3pm until football season

is it that expensive to have a person to answer a live chat or phone and a guy to take a few phone wagers???

isnt there always somebody there anyway taking care of things?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Was there a confirmation that Richard was let go? Or was that baseless speculation?

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am gonna call Richard on his cell and see whats going on. I will keep yall posted.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Was there a confirmation that Richard was let go? Or was that baseless speculation?
    We spoke to him yesterday and there was no mention of any status change to his employment status.

cloudagh
    cloudagh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I hope for the best for BetPhoenix. They always treated me well and gave me a small Cascade partial bailout offer.

KilltheBitch
    KilltheBitch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richard seems like a good guy... But I don't think his background is gaming related so he f ups many times from I have been told by CS staff.... I only played there 6 months and had no problem getting remainder of funds less $100 I keep there for emergency purposes

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Important Notice:

As of Monday July 4th until Monday August 29th, our new wagering and customer service schedule will be from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. EST ? We look forward to offering our full range of services during the upcoming Football Season

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    We spoke to him yesterday and there was no mention of any status change to his employment status.
    Good. Thanks for the word.

varios
    varios's Avatar Become A Pro!

warning were out there

the writing was on the wall if your a sbr member and still have money in phoenix its your fault
    all the way back to december the writing was on the wall when they couldnt pay there staff during christmas
    they let most of there staff go months ago and never paid them
    there were also post here warning about them not being able to make ends meet but sbr told the posters
    this was not the place to post these kinds of matters.I DO THINK THAT IF A COMPANY CANT PAY ITS STAFF INCLUDING THERE MANDATORY CHRISTMAS BONUS SBR SHOULD LET IT BE POSTED.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by varios View Post
    the writing was on the wall if your a sbr member and still have money in phoenix its your fault
    all the way back to december the writing was on the wall when they couldnt pay there staff during christmas
    they let most of there staff go months ago and never paid them
    there were also post here warning about them not being able to make ends meet but sbr told the posters
    this was not the place to post these kinds of matters.I DO THINK THAT IF A COMPANY CANT PAY ITS STAFF INCLUDING THERE MANDATORY CHRISTMAS BONUS SBR SHOULD LET IT BE POSTED.
    As I recall they paid it late and it indeed was mentioned here. I mentioned it at least once. So yes you can post it but SBR will caution readers that it does not necessarily mean its because a company is short on cash. Labor disputes can happen for other reasons. Those that were let go this week please keep us updated on your severance pay(which is law in CR).

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

John.. i respect what u put out here so i appreciate anything u find out and help us with to get answers. with that being said what does "there was no mention of any status change" mean? Was there a question asked directly to him? or was the conversation mostly just hey man how u been...BSing and never came into question what his "status" was at betphx? basically did he flat out get asked if he works there or not, and more importantly why "90% (probably inaccurate number from original poster) of the staff was let go?

just curious.. thx man

-stash

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    John.. i respect what u put out here so i appreciate anything u find out and help us with to get answers. with that being said what does "there was no mention of any status change" mean? Was there a question asked directly to him? or was the conversation mostly just hey man how u been...BSing and never came into question what his "status" was at betphx? basically did he flat out get asked if he works there or not, and more importantly why "90% (probably inaccurate number from original poster) of the staff was let go?

just curious.. thx man

-stash
    Yes. I did ask him. But since the question was borderline personal I did not press & drill. He told me he was fine and that they were using the slow period to use up vacation time and other normal matters. He spoke in first person terms of managing the operation and I appreciated his time.

He is aware of the buzz on the street. Normally, you can read between the lines and this is one of those times. He is likely under stress and would rather devote his energy elsewhere so no reply or cameo appearance yet.

nosniboR11
    fu

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I mistyped did not mean to say sbr, meant to type bp,

tachi
    tachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by excrclerk View Post
    Things not looking good over at BP. They have let go the majority of their staff including their main guy Richard.
    expect things to be OK for them in the future.
    their staff was incompetent,I could often see insane odds and this with a normal juice.
    could only imagine the crazyness with their reduced juice odds.

the staff going away was inevitable.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Richard, come see me at the Bash. I still owe you!

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Important Notice:

As of Monday July 4th until Monday August 29th, our new wagering and customer service schedule will be from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. EST ? We look forward to offering our full range of services during the upcoming Football Season
    If they are in business on Aug 29th.......sound like they should be focusing on clearing up the outstanding balances in the here and now.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait what the hell is going on here? Justin7 makes a cryptic thread telling everyone to get the hell out of betphoenix then sbr_john is in here saying they're expanding? SBR stop with the games, just spit out the truth.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

Where's Dino at?

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Wait what the hell is going on here? Justin7 makes a cryptic thread telling everyone to get the hell out of betphoenix then sbr_john is in here saying they're expanding? SBR stop with the games, just spit out the truth.
    Both are true. BP present and ex-employees are welcome to confirm or deny anything we post. I drove by there today in fact and they have pulled the wall by the highway out and expanded. There were quite a few cars in the parking lot too. They have spent tons of cash on their facility. Possibly too much?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both are true. BP present and ex-employees are welcome to confirm or deny anything we post. I drove by there today in fact and they have pulled the wall by the highway out and expanded. There were quite a few cars in the parking lot too. They have spent tons of cash on their facility. Possibly too much?
    ok now you are just trolling.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

No one has a clear crystal ball on this Book. A good sign is that they appear to be paying promptly and football is right around the corner (college anyway). One really bad sign was when Jon left sister Book WagerChief for greener pastures at BetIslands. BP's slow moving 105 FB lines are golden, but are they still worth the added risk? Honestly don't know.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    No one has a clear crystal ball on this Book. A good sign is that they appear to be paying promptly and football is right around the corner (college anyway). One really bad sign was when Jon left sister Book WagerChief for greener pastures at BetIslands. BP's slow moving 105 FB lines are golden, but are they still worth the added risk? Honestly don't know.
    I'm with you. I've been sitting on the sidelines for the last several weeks - was ready to deposit two or three weeks ago, but it seemed like they had reduced their bonus offer so I dilly-dallied around for a few days, and then after repeatedly checking this thread, decided to wait. The last time I withdrew from BP, they had several slow-pays listed on SBR with checks taking a long time. I asked for the free check, and they offered to send me free p2p instead since checks were taking too long. Got it next day, and felt good about BP. At this point, I just don't know.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

i went through the same experience as Branch... requested check payout and BP offered free p2p payout... and i received it the next day.

First 12345 Last