azn624
    Update your status
    azn624's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Didn't get my free payout until talking to a few people

I asked for a free payout from 5 dimes through *************** via online chat around 10am-11am. The first person I talked to knew what bank I used and I have done an *************** payout before so I thought everything was fine since they knew my bank when I asked him about a free payout.

I received an email about 30 mins later but did not see and respond to it until around 4pm. The email was from 5dimes and it asked for my info so I just replied and sent it back. It gets process tuesday instead because I guess I was late since their time fame for free payouts is really small. Since it gets processed tuesday I get charge for the payout.

Was I wrong to fight for my free payout with about 2 people before I could get my fees reversed. They said that they didn't get my info for *************** in time to get my free payout, but I know they had my info and that's what got my fees reversed when I mentioned that the first person I talked to knew the exact bank that I used.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Hell no you weren't wrong. The other shady thing that sometimes comes up is "we gave out all name's for the day" for free payouts. This within 5 minutes of their free time table opening.