yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Lucky you.

Bodog CS sends me wrong information all the time. When I finally get them to realize they were wrong, they never offer a freeplay.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

i´ve never seen a bodog account that takes 2k mlb sides or 1k totals. $500 is standard.

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    i´ve never seen a bodog account that takes 2k mlb sides or 1k totals. $500 is standard.
    They've always taken $2K sides. Whether they will pay you when you win is another question.

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Glad you got that resolved, man. Limits that low are crazy.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers99 View Post
    They've always taken $2K sides. Whether they will pay you when you win is another question.
    Perhaps for people that have demonstrated that they are big time losers.

yisman

Mine is a pretty standard account and they have 1K limits for MLB moneylines.

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post

I have but it doesn't last long.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

A really nice outcome! Almost makes me want to sign up

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

I was never able to bet anything higher than $500 on Bodog, $300 on props, and my limits now are a lot lower than that.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

I'm glad you found a nice resolution. BD seems to make things up as they go along and often have been rumored to even have different lines for different people. It is a shame because sometimes you can actually get great numbers on dogs there. It is just a matter of luck whether it happens on a day where you have a $20 limit or $2000 limit.

SuddenDee
    SuddenDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Good it worked out. Wtg SBR and a classy move by Bodog with the free bet.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

I'm glad you got it worked out and higher limits! Hope you won your fp too

sdiamond8065
    sdiamond8065's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

i had a bad experience with this place years ago.took them 2 months to pay me.havent made a single deposit since

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

I haven't played there in a couple of years. Nice gesture by them though.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

bodog is known for horrible customer service

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

LOL i wonder if he just saw this thread and fixed it and gave him the bonus or actually looked at chat history:

he just saw this thread -190
    looked at chat history +181 ( Pinny 9 cent line)

TRone
    TRone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    LOL i wonder if he just saw this thread and fixed it and gave him the bonus or actually looked at chat history:

he just saw this thread -190
    looked at chat history +181 ( Pinny 9 cent line)
    Probably neither. I wrote SBR about this and I think they contacted Bodog on my behalf.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    BD seems to make things up as they go along and often have been rumored to even have different lines for different people.
    That's not a rumor, it's very easily provable. Unless you're a very new customer or a big square (that will bet the public team at any old line, i.e. take the Colts -6 -115 when every other book has -5.5), you will get a different line set. Simply log into your Bodog account, then view their lines in a different browser. You'll notice you have 5 or 10c worse on almost every MLB +1.5 RL, 5c or a half point worse, and in some cases both, on public football and basketball teams, and sometimes a worse line on various totals.

yisman

Correct, they have a square lineset and a regular lineset. Unless you bet the square side, you're quickly shifted to the normal lineset.

You can also see this by comparing lines in your account to lines on SBRodds and notice how they're constantly different.

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kidk View Post
    bodog is known for horrible customer service
    This is not true, all of the bodog brand licensees are actually know for their excellent customer service. However, should you ever have any issues that bodog CS is unable to solve to your satisfaction, please send me a PM with your account number and the problem you are experiencing and I'll speak with a senior manager to get the facts.

Thanks!
    Becky

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    This is not true, all of the bodog brand licensees are actually know for their excellent customer service. However, should you ever have any issues that bodog CS is unable to solve to your satisfaction, please send me a PM with your account number and the problem you are experiencing and I'll speak with a senior manager to get the facts.

Thanks!
    Becky
    Customer service as a whole in the industry sucks. I'd say Bodog is around average, maybe a little below.

TRone
    TRone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Easiest rollover to complete since it's just one time. Completed it very quickly. Requested a portion of my balance to test the withdrawal process and received it by Neteller in a matter of hours. Difficult to find value there but can be found.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by TRone View Post
    Easiest rollover to complete since it's just one time. Completed it very quickly. Requested a portion of my balance to test the withdrawal process and received it by Neteller in a matter of hours. Difficult to find value there but can be found.
    Even with the sharp lineset, Bodog frequently has value on dogs and unders in MLB... better than Pinnacle occasionally.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can get great MMA value there, just a matter of how long they let u ride at $500 plus. When u get cut to $100 MMA its finally goodbye Bodog. I love the part where the website says to call in to bet more than the $100 and then they tell you on the phone "No, you can't bet anymore than $100!" lolol They just wanted to hear your voice and piss you off!! lolol

First 12