joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got a good call from Bodog

Great sh*t Bodog! Got the withdrawl limit lowered!! I can't believe this either Lou really has some pull over there or they really value their customers either way I'm very happy and I am definitely going to continue playing at this book. Thanks Lou & thanks Bodog for restoring my faith! (No I'm not a "shill", neither am I balling for Bodog I am just very happy with what I was given this morning). If you have a problem with any book, try speaking with upper-management or Lou (your best bet) before leaving and you may find yourself happier than before the problem started!

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

great job lou

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    Great sh*t Bodog! Got the withdrawl limit lowered!! I can't believe this either Lou really has some pull over there or they really value their customers either way I'm very happy and I am definitely going to continue playing at this book. Thanks Lou & thanks Bodog for restoring my faith! (No I'm not a "shill", neither am I balling for Bodog I am just very happy with what I was given this morning). If you have a problem with any book, try speaking with upper-management or Lou (your best bet) before leaving and you may find yourself happier than before the problem started!
    I agree, Lou is awesome I will pass on the your positive feedback to the senior management team at bodog!

Thank you,
    Becky

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

how long are they taking to pay , I dont care if they lowered the limits on cashing out, I want to know how long its taking them to send payment

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Wish I would get a call that they were doing away with the 4.9% CC fee.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    how long are they taking to pay , I dont care if they lowered the limits on cashing out, I want to know how long its taking them to send payment
    Last payout was almost instant this one is taking a couple hours but thats probably because they have a lot of payouts today. Only unfortunate thing is they only let you withdraw through the same method you deposited with so you may incur some/more fees when getting cash from the processor/third party. Seems to be going smooth also got a 1-time all-fee reimbersement withdrawl for the inconvienece. I will let you know once I've got the cash in my hand.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I've seen other places/processors as high as 6% but I dont use that method of deposit so never really effected me.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Bodog has absolutely nothing on Pinnacle.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

I've seen other places/processors as high as 6% but I dont use that method of deposit so never really effected me.
    No other US facing book that I know of makes you pay to deposit by CC.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post

Amen. 4.9% is so annoying. I pay a 5 dollar fee on my card for each transaction + the 4.9% fee. I lose 10% if I deposit 100.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Good job

DEP78
    DEP78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Last payout was almost instant this one is taking a couple hours but thats probably because they have a lot of payouts today. Only unfortunate thing is they only let you withdraw through the same method you deposited with so you may incur some/more fees when getting cash from the processor/third party. Seems to be going smooth also got a 1-time all-fee reimbersement withdrawl for the inconvienece. I will let you know once I've got the cash in my hand.
    You say they only let you withdraw the same way you deposit. I deposited with a reloadable V**A card. How would I withdraw?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Bodog has absolutely nothing on Pinnacle.
    They have horrible poker players

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    I agree, Lou is awesome I will pass on the your positive feedback to the senior management team at bodog!

Thank you,
    Becky

Dear lord. This woman is such a joke.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by DEP78 View Post
    You say they only let you withdraw the same way you deposit. I deposited with a reloadable V**A card. How would I withdraw?
    Your one of the lucky guys you get to withdraw via FedEx check (1 free per calender month), I personally think M/../G is your best/cheapest option or W/../U but you must deposit that way first unfortunately.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

joe are you american?

second why does bodogbecky come an answer my question, she can pop in with other crap , but answer the real question

by the way thanks joe for answering , just need to know where you are from

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Thank you,
    Becky
    Hi

any bikini pics

thanks

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Thank you,
    Becky
    bodog becky u are the biggest joke on here .. I hope you realize no one takes u seriously and ur a complete utter tool for bodog .. I hope people see the negativity about bodog and quit using u guys .. as u have handled some situation pretty awfully and ripped off a few people and probably countless others we don't hear of ..

I wish nothing but the worse for bodog and I hope you guys disspear .. after how u handled chambers situation

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by jesuseatsnubs View Post
    bodog becky u are the biggest joke on here .. I hope you realize no one takes u seriously and ur a complete utter tool for bodog .. I hope people see the negativity about bodog and quit using u guys .. as u have handled some situation pretty awfully and ripped off a few people and probably countless others we don't hear of ..

I wish nothing but the worse for bodog and I hope you guys disspear .. after how u handled chambers situation
    I don't think she is a joke and why don't u speak for yourself on this matter because im sure 9 out of 10 people thinks she helps out alot and every situation ive seen so far from this forum and 2+2 she has handled the problems really well.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

joe are you american?

second why does bodogbecky come an answer my question, she can pop in with other crap , but answer the real question

Yea I'm from North Jersey why? Anything about grammar I'll tell you now majority of the time I'm too lazy to give a sh*t lmao

Erock87
    Erock87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I requested a cash out about 2 weeks ago from Bodog for about $1k, and got it a week later. Not too shabby.

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

They have always been good to me as well so there is definitely more positives than negatives about them from what I have read and experienced

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Bad news about Bodog

Unfortunately I have to take back the thread I posted earlier, Bodog did not get the withdrawl limit lowered instead they have chosen to send me a check which is still good but causes my previous thread to be false. I apologize guys for the wrong feedback. I will wait before speaking next time.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I would like to know why I keep getting left off the email list of players that receive special promotion opportunities.

2-3 months ago some players received an email to opt in to a promo that allowed you to earn up to $1,000 by earning poker points. $10 for every 50 poker points earned over a 60 day period.

Then today I hear about another promo, this time up to $500 $10 for every 25 poker points earned.

Check my email but I still have not been fortunate enough to be one of these selected players that received this email.

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

and you would play at a place with a withdrawal limit why?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

3 days.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by sq764 View Post
    and you would play at a place with a withdrawal limit why?
    Let me know some U.S. friendly places with no limit please enlighten me.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

As in, minimum amount to withdraw, list 1 place that takes US customers and has no minimum. So I can w

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

As in, minimum amount to withdraw, list 1 place that takes US customers and has no minimum. So I can withdraw $1 is basically what you're saying?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Joe whata the issue? How much you owed and why did Lou have to get involved

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17852

good for you dude

Chambers99
    Chambers99's Avatar Become A Pro!

joe are you american?

Because Bodog Becky is simply a cheerleader. She is capable of accomplishing nothing. Ever. She will only when something positive is posted about Bodog. Try presenting a problem to her and her response is "oh, I will report it."

You'll never hear back from her again. She was useless with getting me a single withdrawal option in my name.

mr.inpak
    mr.inpak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

the place is only good if your put on the sucker lines once they see you are sharp you will be switched over to the regular lines whitch is useless

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Im not sharp at all though so please don't change my lines oops wait I mean it doesn't matter what are lines anyway? I bet according to which team's colors I like better

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

Unclear why Bodog still uses -110 lines? Can't we have reduced juice? I say this as I use Matchbook and Pinnacle frequently and laying -110 is a thing of the past for me. You can have a nice juicy bonus in the short term but getting reduced juice is way better in the long run.

12 Last