You must not have any $$$ with em.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Tunes View Post
    ...BoDog's still there. Lose the panic.

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

rumors on this forum arent true, what, you are kidding.
    Points Awarded:

Sfritts8 gave Raleigh77 394 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darren125 gave Raleigh77 484 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Im glad and i hope it stays like this.

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Quote Originally Posted by pinnerpsk View Post
    You must not have any $$$ with em.

Wrong.

But I think I'm fed up with everyone just trumpeting gloom and doom at every turn. Is it getting harder to get money to and from the USA? Yes. Are there less options? Yes. Why post that this site's going down or that site's going down? And why panic if a payout takes a day or two longer than it should?

Everyone with the top books is getting paid. And if you're not with a top book and your money's with anything below a B+ book, then it doesn't matter what the Feds do.....you shouldn't be there anyway.

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

BoDog has never seemed interested in doing the right thing. The owner is about promotion, not bookmaking like CRIS or 5dimes or Pinny. I think if shit hit the fan with CRIS or 5dimes or Pinny, they would work on getting customers paid and BoDog would make their own skin a much higher priority aka BetEd.

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    BoDog has never seemed interested in doing the right thing. The owner is about promotion, not bookmaking like CRIS or 5dimes or Pinny. I think if shit hit the fan with CRIS or 5dimes or Pinny, they would work on getting customers paid and BoDog would make their own skin a much higher priority aka BetEd.

You don't know that and I don't know that. What I know about Pinny is when the going got tough, they left the USA. BMaker didn't, 5D didn't. And there are other outlets that haven't.

But the point I'm trying to make is that someone said Bodog would be gone in 2 weeks, and it's been 2 weeks and here they are.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger View Post
    Umm what r u talking about they did get hit a few years ago for millions and every customer still got paid and they are still here. From over 6years with them i am glad i have them in my arsenal, as they are a classy book. To bad alot of u guys haven't realized that u need a ton of books and not to be 1 track minded.
    I have a nice system going at Bdog and it would be a pretty big blow if they get hit.