Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes -- College Baseball

Does 5dimes make up their own NCAA Baseball lines or are they copying some other book?

Normally they copy, but Greek offers only the moneylines that are -300 or less, and no spreads. 5dimes has every game spread, moneyline and total which is just awesome.

People lately have been bashing 5dimes on this forum, but when they are the ONLY book that I can see that has spread, moneyline & total on the NCAA Baseball, its hard to get down on a book like that. That is just impressive to have these wagering options.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

They copied greek on the ones that were up, the others they put up themeselves.

They originate all sorts of small shit, like NCAA div II Football. They aren't so good at it though and if you beat them tony yells at you. (via chat of course)

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, impressive that they make these up. I do hear they lower max wagers on customers quick. I understand the need to do this, but I don't see why they would not just allow anyone to bet at least $200 (maybe even $100) a game, with no parlays.

This is more reasonable and not $25 or $10 which is just stupid and insulting. I hear many people have those $50 or $25 or $10 limits, especially on reduced. Then they could allow the squares to bet higher based on how much they are losing.

Pinnacle takes $100 and $250 max on certain props and no one complains and is just happy those wagers are offered. 5dimes should follow this successful policy, which would allow them to set a much better line for cheap and then when a square did want to bet 5k, they would have little concern in taking it.