vegasal
    vegasal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

UPDATE: talk to DSI live chat today. They transferred me too "Payout Support", I advised them that I had an *************** withdraw from may 22nd, and a ********** from June 5th, they asked me if I would like the payout from may 22nd by ********** or ******* for free? i advised them **** would be nice. they told me in 3 days or less, my email i have registered with DSI will receive all the info from ********************* They also deducted my ******** request today from my account, and they said my *********** sounds like they are trying to pay now. this is great news..
    Last edited by shari91; 06-09-11 at 03:05 AM.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by vegasal View Post
    sounds like they are trying to pay now. this is great news..
    As I have posted dozens of times, they have been trying to pay all along. They had certain processor issues and are taking care of the situation as best they can.

I hope this puts an end to all the "sky is falling" posts about BM/DSI.

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Vegasal I will keep u updated on my situation too they seemed very helpful today and sounded like my ******* withdrawl should be fast
    Last edited by shari91; 06-09-11 at 03:03 AM.

vegasal

JJJ:
    thanks keep me up to date. I will also do the same. they did seem very helpful today and i think my ******* withdraw should be fast also
    Last edited by shari91; 06-09-11 at 03:03 AM.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

bottom line u will get pay

JJJ

Thats our goal

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

UPDATE: talk to DSI live chat today. They transferred me too "Payout Support", I advised them that I had an *************** withdraw from may 22nd, and a ******* from June 5th, they asked me if I would like the payout from may 22nd by ** or ******** for free? i advised them ** would be nice. they told me in 3 days or less, my email i have registered with DSI will receive all the info from *************. They also deducted my *********** request today from my account, ****************** sounds like they are trying to pay now. this is great news..
    It will be less than 3 days which is why I said take cash earlier in this thread.BM/DSI is not like BetEd in any way,shape,or form.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-09-11 at 03:04 AM.

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

No one needs to worry about DSI

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

I'm struggling with a payout because they don't reply to emails. I've sent the documents they require several times yet when I tried again to withdraw they asked for them again.

JJJ

Try live chatting that worked for me

King_Suckerman

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Try live chatting that worked for me
    I normally do but last time they were useless. She was chatting to more than one person at once so kept answering the wrong question. Took 36 minutes for her to give me another email address and some info about withdrawl fees.
    But I'm having a few beers tonight so might gone on after that.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    I'm struggling with a payout because they don't reply to emails. I've sent the documents they require several times yet when I tried again to withdraw they asked for them again.
    Had the same issue, try sending documents to ccdeposits@betcris.com to get approved asap.

King_Suckerman

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Had the same issue, try sending documents to ccdeposits@betcris.com to get approved asap.
    thanks. did that. tried to withdraw and they asked me for the docs again.

adamg30
    adamg30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theyve pulled moneybookers as a withdrawal method for 'the foreseeable future'. Wont cover charges on neteller currency conversion charges. I shan't be betting here again. CS telling lie after lie after lie.

vegasal

DSI promised me Wednesday june 8th,that my withdraw from may22nd would be ** to me in the next few days. To my surprise. My withdraw was placed back into my DSI account today. No ** payment as promised. Wow. Going to call payout support after work and try to see what can be done. I saved my live chat from wednesday to my email just in case this did happen. Wow

Trident
    Update your status

My withdraw was placed back into my DSI account today.
    Same thing happened to me today and to top it off I was told have to start the waiting game all over again.

A+ books should not be this difficult to receive a timely payout from.

John Dough

Same thing happened to me just now at Bookmaker. The payout I requested back on 5/25 was placed back into my account (at least I didn't have to send a bank statement or wait the full 15 business days).

I was offered one free payout via a different method as compensation for the processor issues.

EDIT: Nevermind, the live chat clerk then told me that it was a mistake and they are not offering any free payouts.

jpowderly
    I have alzheimer's disease
    jpowderly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by senseionline View Post
    bottom line u will get pay
    that is nice , but you should be paid within the time frame you are given

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by jpowderly View Post
    that is nice , but you should be paid within the time frame you are given
    In a perfect world, sure. Unfortunately, in the current climate, there are going to be processor issues from time to time.

If you aren't willing to accept that, you shouldn't be betting offshore.

vegasal

this is what they emailed me back with.

Dear Customer,

At BetDSI, we pride ourselves in the fact that our clients receive their funds in the fastest time frame possible, and the delay with your recent *************** payout request has been completely outside of our control.
    Due to this delay, we have pro-actively cancelled your request, and the funds have been reimbursed to your gaming account. These funds are immediately available to you and can be accessed at any time. We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused.
    Please contact our Customer Service department if you have any further requests, or questions. Thank you for your patience regarding this matter.
    Regards,
    The Team at BetDSI

wow. BS

vegasal

just contacted live chat, and got the same answer, must resubmit withdraw by w/u, m/g, or CK. Your May 22nd request has been void due to processors, money placed back in DSI account. Now i have to wait again 7 to 15 business days. wow.. BS

Trident
    Update your status

Now i have to wait again 7 to 15 business days. wow.. BS
    Factor in the time we have already spent waiting and now back to the end of the line again we are looking at around 30+ days to receive a check not counting the time it takes for the funds to clear your account.

JJJ

Vegasal: Some good news the payout I requested on 5-20 got put back in my account on Weds night after live chatting with them... than i submitted my email of my bank statement right when i was live chatting with the lady... After the money hit my account and than via live chat requested a withdrawl via W?U... they took the money out of my account Thursday... today I called customer service and they gave me a control number and all the info i needed to get my W?U... Went to go pickup my money today and got every penny was a smaller 4 figurer withdrawl... I had my doubts about it since i requested from 5-20 hang in there u will get it

potless
    potless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by adamg30 View Post
    Theyve pulled moneybookers as a withdrawal method for 'the foreseeable future'. .
    Surely that can't be true after all

Jacunn: moneybookers is going to be back in the coming days
    and that was a couple of weeks ago
    I'd hate to think I'd been lied to

King_Suckerman

why do you have to give your password on livechat?

vegasal

JJJ

Thanks for the update, Im glad you got paid. Im only requesting 3 digit figures, and leaving over 4 digits in my DSI account, because lets face it, we all love the action..lol.. I hope i get my check request then. I requested that last sunday, and cant make another withdraw request for 7 days. My next withdraw will be by W/U too..

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

This is not good news,if they offered a free payout they should honor it.On a sidenote,do any of you guys have enough betpoints to pay for a withdrawal?That's how I got my money and they didn't give me any crap at all about it,just a thought.Hope all works out.

John Dough

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    This is not good news,if they offered a free payout they should honor it.On a sidenote,do any of you guys have enough betpoints to pay for a withdrawal?That's how I got my money and they didn't give me any crap at all about it,just a thought.Hope all works out.
    Some of us have been cut off from betpoints for years.

vegasal

Still waiting now on my check withdraw from June 5th, money was taken out of my DSI account on June 8th. Going to try W/U on Monday since they refunded my May 22nd withdraw back into my DSI account this past friday. wish me luck. I do still have faith in DSI though.

JJJ

Vegasal: Once you request withdrawl via W?U it should only take 2 business days

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Any updates on these outstanding payouts?

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

I hope there are no real issues with them, eventually might need a payout from them myself...

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I received a check yesterday from dsi. I haven't experienced any delays at all, I did notice right after the domain seizure there were delays in cs questions but in terms of payouts, the processing time seems to be pretty normal.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

After 15 days with no payment, DSI asked me to send them my bank statement as proof of non payment. After doing so, my 6 G's was credited back to my account & I was offered a free ** payout up to 5 G's.

King_Suckerman

Livechatted today about a payout. They say they have everything they need (documents) but then when i request a payout i get an email asking for documents (I've sent them copies of an expired DC 3 times now). They are either stalling or inept. I suspect the latter.

First 123 Last