Albania
    Albania's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

sportingbet

Hello All

Yesterday i placed a bet for the next foul in the match france - serbia U21 and this company has placed a bet that was winning one for a loosing one. The idea is where i can find a place where are all the information of the match or maybe the tape of the match to prove them that is the opposite of what they have decided.

dr_wolf
    dr_wolf's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19055

Read in the Agreement,there you will find a topic regarding to the results and an independent site which is base for the results,you can take live score as a base.

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

They've fixed mistakes for me over livechat a couple times before. They were errors on their end apparently, rather than disputing the outcome (I don't think that's right for at least one of them)

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yes - you need to discern what they utilise as their 'source of information to determine settlement' ... it could be the UK Press Association as sent out on the newswire, it could be OPTA and their statistics/summary tables, it could be the UEFA site itself.

Someone I know had a corners bet and their official source had it wrong (a corner was given in stoppage time, but not taken before the whistle) and after providing links to OPTA and the club's own official website summary they resettled it correctly.

jozomir
    jozomir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

I would never lay a bet on things that can't be proven on the the UEFA(FIFA) official website.

zebras99
    zebras99's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is definitely a tough one.
    As already mentioned, you have to know what is their source for this type of bet settlement. However, you can try sending them an email about wrong bet settlement without any sources. Maybe it's just a mistake and they will correct it on their own end with their own sources.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

there are no oficial foults summary , try in the uefa site for a summary, but it will be dificult to get a video of a minor game

Albania
    Albania's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

After sending the e-mail to them, they have fixed it. I am new to this company but they seems very good

chachi
    Lazy Git

result ...

they are quite solid, just typical in the Eurobook sense to limit heavily if you continually pick them off on generous odds

kostasgr
    kostasgr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do not think so that you can find a site where you can see who has commited the next foul!

chachi
    Lazy Git

Nope, you would have to go to tastro or katzforums or such sites and hope you could download the entire match as an AVI and rewatch it

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Glad it got sorted for you. I am always a bit wary about bets like this on games that I either cant watch, or cant otherwise determine results - but great to see that they fixed it for you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Albania

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109104

I don't know how somebody can place such special bets. Such bets are often settled wrong and it's always very difficult to verify the right result.

diondublin
    diondublin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    result ...

they are quite solid, just typical in the Eurobook sense to limit heavily if you continually pick them off on generous odds

Heavily?

Completely, more like!

I can get GBP2 on an early price horse with Sportingbet if I am lucky, and often not a single penny on one.

It's not as if I stake much, and it's not as if I win with them!

Why they put these prices up if they don't want to lay them is beyond me. Anyway, I am pleased to say their restrictions have saved me money!

chachi
    Lazy Git

Dion - EPs are like that at ANY Eurobook, SpBet is not unique in that regard. You must have had a knack for picking them off when they were out-of-line at the time, and generally ending up well above the line at post-time due to some or all of them steaming in.

TBH if you pound US books on their initial lines/first posted spreads on major sports you will find yourself similarly restricted at many places.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by diondublin View Post
    Heavily?

Completely, more like!

I can get GBP2 on an early price horse with Sportingbet if I am lucky, and often not a single penny on one.

It's not as if I stake much, and it's not as if I win with them!

Why they put these prices up if they don't want to lay them is beyond me. Anyway, I am pleased to say their restrictions have saved me money!
    long-term, they haven't saved you money. long term betting on above-market odds makes you +EV bettor