bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

A Little Info About Betchronicle

I had a gentlemen inquire to me asking about BetChronicle today and I thought I'd share my finding with everyone.

BetChronicle (Not Rated) is part of the Global Betting Exchange group, which appears to be part of the same family of books of BetDaq and is licensed in Ireland, Isle of Man, United Kingdom. Also, It would appear that their taking prices frpm Betdaq and discounting by 2%.

They use the UK and Euro odds format and the only lauguage offered is English. Their processing solutions appear to be pretty plain considering they don't offer Neteller or Moneybookers. However, they do offer odds on American football, baseball, basketball, cricket, gaelic sports, golf, horse racing, ice-hockey, motor racing, rugby, snooker, soccer, tennis, and Financials.

Below is their contact info:

info@betchronicle.com
    Phone: +353-1-673-3498

Anyone ever play with BetChronicle before? If so I'd love to hear your personal experiences about them.

koan153
    koan153's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've got an account with them and i've never had any problems with them,the payouts have always been prompt and the odds are decent and sometimes better than betdaq when the commission is factored in.

bigboydan

Thanks for sharing your experiences sir. By any chance did you receive a payout from them during the month of October?

koan153
    koan153's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes for £470 and it took 3 days to hit my account.

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

are you sure that they don't accept moneybookers or neteller?

Betdaq accept payments with those processors and even charge a fee, strange thing if they don't accept them

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by fingas View Post
    are you sure that they don't accept moneybookers or neteller?
    To the best of my knowledge from what I've read they do not sir. However, since you need to have an account with them (which I don't because no U.S. players allowed) in order to see there banking options, I'm not 100% sure of that.

tomwakefield
    tomwakefield's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've made several withdrawals ranging from a couple of hundred £ up to a little over £900 and never had any problems with them. I requested a payment of just under £1800 today, so if that doesn't turn up I'm sure you'll hear about it

The only time I've communicated with CS by email, I got a clear response back in 30 minutes.

Deposit by Debit Card (Switch, **** Debit, Laser, Solo, **** Electron) or Credit Card (****, **********) only.

edit: Money received today. 4 working days.
    Last edited by tomwakefield; 10-30-08 at 07:07 PM.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

Although I haven't made a withdrawal in the last month, I've made around a dozen withdrawals in total in the past 18 months and have always received payments back within 3-5 working days.

They sometimes have a "Chronicle Cracker" market with some good odds to be had and also regular refund offers especially on Gaelic Games and Soccer.

bigboydan

Thanks for sharing your experiences with this establishment sir. Did you experience any sort of time delays at all, if so how long were they?

headgames

I've had no delays or issues with them myself.

I made a withdrawal request of $1400 late last night so I'll update when it comes back to my account.

bigboydan

Keep us posted sir.

headgames

Just to update, I received my $1400 payout this morning so no delay again.

bigboydan

Thanks for following up on your withdraw status. Tis appreciated sir.

simmmy
    simmmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had numerous withdrawals from this lot (Betchronicle,Betmate and Betdaq). I did enquire about 1 withdrawal which took a little longer than the 4 days it usually takes them to redeposit back to my bank but it landed on the Saturday rather than the usual Thursday.

They do take MB and Neteller but only offer 1 payment method per account and they charge for MB, (I think it is about 2% but ask CS as i can't see it in the TC's) i do not know if they charge for Neteller as i don't use that method.

bigboydan

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us all.

Did you have any withdraws during the month of November. If so might I ask how many?

OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

These guys still good? TYIA for any input.

laconic
    laconic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1891

Laying the bets at Punchestown races on a typical pissin wet day.