SuperMommy
    SuperMommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETUS is going bankrupt,TAKE YOUR MONEY OUT!!!

they released over 75% of their crew, eliminating the hole marketing department, wagering floor was reduced to 5 clerks to cover all the calls, they fired me 3 weeks ago and eventhough im pregnant and a single mother of two, they havent paid me one miserable cent, theyve been telling me to call back in a couple days, in a week and yesterday they told me to call back in 15 days, i obviously dont have money for a lawyer so theres not much i can do, if you have money there try to take it out before its too late...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Link?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

His first post....and it's a bombshell Remember folks it's the "hole" marketing department

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

BetUs has taken a beating lately. Before switching to their new domain betus.com.pa they were de-indexed from Google news which was a huge part of their marketing and web presence. I'm guessing without their aged domain and Google news they aren't doing any more videos with Gary Payton. That said, BetUS is huge with offices in three countries. I wouldn't doubt they'll be phone-only and be in a holding pattern until football but they aren't broke. They could pull a BOS but it won't be for lack of funds.

Super Mommy,
    Sorry to hear about your situation. Where are you located?

SuperMommy
    SuperMommy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Costa Rica, central valley...

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This is and always will be a scam book. Take your money and run.

mikeanite
    mikeanite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 582

whoever is on this forum for awhile already knows not to deposit into betus

Kurkapan
    Kurkapan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I also heard about it. Apparently they are closing down or at least restructuring

mitch88
    mitch88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

They used to be a good book 5 years ago

scarface
    scarface's Avatar Become A Pro!

why does sbr let people start these threads??? betus is not going out of business....betus is a multi million dollar company( even if the allegedly scammed a bunch of people , it does not take away the fact that they are a multi million dollar company) ...betus will live of its current players and not draw anymore traffic to themselves other than the other markets they will be approaching...with that, they wont need all these employees to answer the phones....the owners made their millions and have tons of other companies that they focus on...betus means nothing to them that is why they brought in kk to run it....they are not going to close their doors to something that is worth millions, they will just let it be what is...

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope you well op, your described situation is obv not ideal for anyone, but why should sbr community support you NOW when you have implicitly condoned betus' thieving actions in the past against fair play by working there (you're obv aware of the sbr community and therefore betus' past transgressions against the common player)

this is similar in concept to an affiliate site who supports active player suppression against a sponsored book, but then only complains when they get stiffed in turn of affiliate payments, no?

in other words, you were aware of sbr community, yet you still chose to work there and condoned their actions why they stole from their players, it's only now when you perceive that they have stolen against you did you decide to speak out. compassion should work both ways imo..

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    i hope you well op, your described situation is obv not ideal for anyone, but why should sbr community support you NOW when you have implicitly condoned betus' thieving actions in the past against fair play by working there (you're obv aware of the sbr community and therefore betus' past transgressions against the common player)

this is similar in concept to an affiliate site who supports active player suppression against a sponsored book, but then only complains when they get stiffed in turn of affiliate payments, no?

in other words, you were aware of sbr community, yet you still chose to work there and condoned their actions why they stole from their players, it's only now when you perceive that they have stolen against you did you decide to speak out. compassion should work both ways imo..
    A job is a job, dude...lets see you say that if your ass is unemployed an out on the street.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

SuperMommy's post about not having money to hire a lawyer sends up a red flag. Since when does an employee need a lawyer to go downtown and file a complaint with the ministerio de trabajo? They take these complaints rather seriously, and every single tico knows this.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

disgruntled ex-employee?

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never understood why Gary Payton was shilling for them. Was he really that desperate and financially strapped?

trixtrix

Quote Originally Posted by Counterfeit Cash View Post
    A job is a job, dude...lets see you say that if your ass is unemployed an out on the street.
    so it's okay to agree to work for a stiff job until you get stiffed?

what is the difference in this case vs. affiliate forum who censors all negative posts about the book (ie: therx, eog, etc..), they're in the same boat: a job's a job, a n.. gots to get paid!

ezzmoney
    ezzmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads up, if people dont want to listen then its not your fault!
    GOod luck on everything

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

That's why I would never mess with them. Pretty sad that a "Multi-Million dollar" company slows pays players and now apparently employees.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

never trusted them

C.S.
    C.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1921

sounds fishy to me... considering my office is next to theirs and I see way more than 5 clerks everyday.
    And why are you coming to SBR? What can the people here do for you? Do what you need to do legally, after 30 days (which it hasn't been yet) of not getting your liquidation hire a lawyer and file a formal complaint.

But that's not as much fun as making up a sky is falling post now is it?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
    sounds fishy to me... considering my office is next to theirs and I see way more than 5 clerks everyday.
    And why are you coming to SBR? What can the people here do for you? Do what you need to do legally, after 30 days (which it hasn't been yet) of not getting your liquidation hire a lawyer and file a formal complaint.

But that's not as much fun as making up a sky is falling post now is it?

Oops, busted, by a competitor no less............

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I don't doubt she is tellingthe turth about her own experience with them. But it definetely isn't because they are broke. They reduced employees because of the industry shakeup. You can count on them being around in some form for a long time..

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    I don't doubt she is tellingthe turth about her own experience with them. But it definetely isn't because they are broke. They reduced employees because of the industry shakeup. You can count on them being around in some form for a long time..
    This.

If anything their exit from accepting new US players would likely have led to a few positions being terminated.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

Feel bad for the OP, but BetUs has a history of stiffing. Is she really that surprised about her employer's actions? (again, no disrespect to her).

trixtrix

apparently it's okay by some people's standards to job for a stiff until they get stiff-jobbed (sorry, couldn't resist)

kero214
    kero214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

She sounds more like a disgruntled ex employee than anything.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

single mother with one in the oven..BetUS should have given you some severance..and a health plan that covered birth control.

Didn't I read after Absolute/UB shut down in Costa Rica that the government there forces companies to pay generous severance packages. Hope they paid you so you can at least get through the pregnancy before looking for another job. GL

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Does the op work for betus or use to?

runner5k
    runner5k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5589

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    Does the op work for betus or use to?
    From her post she used to

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

Bet us has been a scam book since forever. everybody knows that, Jeez.

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Good luck there SuperMommy. Hope everything turns out well for you.

MRFINESSE1
    MRFINESSE1's Avatar Become A Pro!

So if you are fired, you don't mind me asking, who won that $5 Million Dollar NCAA basketball tournament? Or was it just a hoax to get people betting?

MRFINESSE1
    MRFINESSE1's Avatar Become A Pro!

So they do have a warehouse in Costa Rica? Sorry bout your job SuperMommy. If you have paypal email me at moneyhustlerbiz@gmail.com and I'll send you a donation.