bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Anybody Try Sportsgeek.com?

I see they're a new advertiser at SBR. They are a Fantasy sports betting site where you pick individual players to compose a team. You can compete in a League, or in a heads-up contest as somebody signs up to take you on. There's a rake. For example, if it's a forty dollar heads-up contest you both pay $22 to enter. And it's all legal and based in the States and you can use c r d t c r d s to deposit because there's a specific exemption in the UIGEA for fantasy sports.

I had a little trouble signing up, but I'll probably try it again one of these days. Am hoping that somebody has already played around with it and can give a report on what it's like.

SportsGeek-com
    SportsGeek-com's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookie,

What problems did you have signing up? Feel free to email support@sportsgeek.com or call us at 800-520-9995. We are proud that if you contact us, we'll either have a live person answer the phone or have someone contact you back within a short period of time.

Thanks for checking out our site and good luck. Its exciting to see certain players become successful and turn a nice profit on our games.

Thanks,
    Garrett

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

In my "email test" of CS at 4 different fantasy betting sites, only SportsGeek responded.

They also gave me data for use in my new book on Fantasy Football... so thanks to them.

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    In my "email test" of CS at 4 different fantasy betting sites, only SportsGeek responded.

They also gave me data for use in my new book on Fantasy Football... so thanks to them.
    Is your book out? Or when will it be coming out?

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Is your book out? Or when will it be coming out?
    It comes out in a month. It's up at Amazon for pre-order now.
    http://www.amazon.com/Conquering-Fan...7035434&sr=8-2

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

I used it for basketball for a little bit. Will probably attack baseball on it once the NBA and NHL playoffs are over.

bookie

Justin7...Thanks for the link, I'm looking forward to reading it.

donjuan...Did you play in Leagues, or heads-up? What would you name as the best and worst aspects of the sites usability?

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

tried NBA reg season there, seems like one of the better Fantasy Sports sites around...will def start playing there for Fantasy Football.

they have good customer support but i can't comment on payouts or anything.

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Justin7...Thanks for the link, I'm looking forward to reading it.

donjuan...Did you play in Leagues, or heads-up? What would you name as the best and worst aspects of the sites usability?
    Did everything they offered on basketball. The biggest problem was a lack of traffic IMO. Now if you are a rec player looking for a game you won't have any traffic problems. But if you want to get as much money in play as possible, you're going to have trouble. Think the most I was ever able to get in in a day was about $1k which didn't really make it worth the time invested.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3415

rules state that louisiana residents cant sign up

rick50time
    cubs
    rick50time's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone says there legit but never have tried them out

bookie

Quote Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
    Did everything they offered on basketball. The biggest problem was a lack of traffic IMO. Now if you are a rec player looking for a game you won't have any traffic problems. But if you want to get as much money in play as possible, you're going to have trouble. Think the most I was ever able to get in in a day was about $1k which didn't really make it worth the time invested.
    Thanks for the info. I'm interested in one-on-one volume. It looks really low.